Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

McDermot the next....

Blues Rock DJ

Apr 18, 2011
Dorset
to go ? After Ince trying to resign at Blackpool, would appear from the interview on SSN , that all not well at Leeds re transfer budget.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Wonder if Gus will get (one of) his dream jobs then

DIFFBROOK

Really Up the Junction
Feb 3, 2005
Yorkshire
He did an interview with bbc look north yesterday and although not ecstatic about budget ie needing to sell before bringing in anyone new, he didn't appear on the verge of quiting.

I read somewhere that Bates took out a loan based on this year's and next season ticket income. Leeds could struggle this year.

Despite what Gus thinks quite a lot of fans don't like him. Memories of him walking out on Leeds to join Spurs.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Leeds Season ticket holder i know seems to be believe they may enter administration

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
Leeds talking about restrictions on spend due to FFP, so that rules out Gus then as he would join the club with the roof already on his head!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Leeds talking about restrictions on spend due to FFP, so that rules out Gus then as he would join the club with the roof already on his head!

Yeah, he'll probably stop flirting with them now.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
He did an interview with bbc look north yesterday and although not ecstatic about budget ie needing to sell before bringing in anyone new, he didn't appear on the verge of quiting.

I read somewhere that Bates took out a loan based on this year's and next season ticket income. Leeds could struggle this year.

Despite what Gus thinks quite a lot of fans don't like him. Memories of him walking out on Leeds to join Spurs.

Wise went to Newcastle, Poyet was his assistant and didn't feel he was ready to manage as number one, he didn't want to go to Geordie land, so got a job at Spurs. It's not exactly walking out, or do Brighton fans hate Tanno for 'walking out'?

Bra

Feb 21, 2009
patcham

in way a comfort to hear since until this point I had only heard our club talking about the implications of ffp, unless missed the others.

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
in way a comfort to hear since until this point I had only heard our club talking about the implications of ffp, unless missed the others.

Same here. I was beginning to think that everyone bar us was carrying on regardless.

DIFFBROOK

Really Up the Junction
Feb 3, 2005
Yorkshire
Not my opinion but those of Leeds fans. I don't care for leeds one bit.

Wise went to Newcastle, Poyet was his assistant and didn't feel he was ready to manage as number one, he didn't want to go to Geordie land, so got a job at Spurs. It's not exactly walking out, or do Brighton fans hate Tanno for 'walking out'?

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
I thought Leeds had some massive cash investment, new backers or something?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I thought Leeds had some massive cash investment, new backers or something?

Won't spend until their own CEO/Chairman is in place apparently.

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
Amongst the comments on a SSN item about Gus, after the sacking of Gus was announced, a Leeds fan wrote: “Brighton are in disarray. I’m glad we’re playing them first up.” A week later and who is in disarray?

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010

It is interesting to see the views of the realistic and deluded fans of other clubs.

Check out some rivals easily via Huddersfield forum (Down at the Mac) which has a direct link to all Football and Premier League clubs.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here