Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Albion Roar - 29 Jun

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Ady & Al stop playing rock and soul, and talk about some Albion-related guff. World-famous footy scribe (it says here) Nick Szczepanik joins us in the studio to help with verbal words at midday this Saturday on Radio Reverb 97.2FM (on t'wireless or www.radioreverb.com).

Christ alone knows what we're going to talk about.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Have to say I quite liked the music thingy you lot did recently.

Ta, bloke.

Providing there are no more major dramas over the next seven days from the fields of Falmer, we'll revert to that next week. :)

I would love to hear a conversation between Nick and Paul Hayward about the Albion. I think their experience and insight would be really enlightening.

Bang on - so would I. Been trying to get Paul Hayward on for yonks. Does he respond to my emails? Does he fu...

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
[tweet]350261173108740098[/tweet]

[tweet]350261816829554688[/tweet]

So he only likes the cameras then? He did get blown out for...

[tweet]350270812755984384[/tweet]

So maybe you already have the better one of the two.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
i was only thinking yesterday if there would be a show soon...sorely missed..look forward to it..hopefully u will start after the lions match finishes

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Hi @The Large One - do you happen to know if tomorrow's show will be available as a podcast? Cheers.

Keep up the good work!

This - will it be on iTunes

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Should be on iTunes as usual, the recent Rock and Soul shows are all there to download, and all can be listened to, or downloaded from www.albionroar.co.uk

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
I believe that Paul H has been dealing with a family bereavement recently so might have had other things on his mind ...

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I feel like I've let you down.
The 18th May episode has been sat listened on my generic MP3 player until today, when I erased it.

I just couldn't bring myself to listen while all the doom and gloom was hanging over us, and it now seems a bit redundant.

But I'm back on the Roar Rollercoaster, as of tomorrow, it'll be a nice antidote to the wealth of Le Tour stuff I have.

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
I believe that Paul H has been dealing with a family bereavement recently so might have had other things on his mind ...

Well i wish him and his family all the best. Bereavements are the hardest thing and it is times like that when work and football seem so ridiculously insignificant. Please pass on my sincerest condolences.

Sergei.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I feel like I've let you down.
The 18th May episode has been sat listened on my generic MP3 player until today, when I erased it.

I just couldn't bring myself to listen while all the doom and gloom was hanging over us, and it now seems a bit redundant.

But I'm back on the Roar Rollercoaster, as of tomorrow, it'll be a nice antidote to the wealth of Le Tour stuff I have.

ive still got it if you want to listen lol

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here