Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Green covers over the seats in the West Stand?

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
I drove passed the Amex yesterday and noticed sections of WSU was covered by some green material, then just watched the Oscar interview and you can see it in the background as well. Anyone know what is going on?

CP 0 3 BHA

Nov 28, 2003
Northants
When I had a stadium tour earlier in the month they were doing some repainting of the steelwork in the roof. The covers weren't there then though.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Fixing the leaks perhaps. I hope it's under warranty.

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
Its to make it feel more like Withdean for those STH who are missing it

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Fixing the leaks perhaps. I hope it's under warranty.

If the construction contract was signed under hand there would be a 6 year liability for defects by the contractor, if signed as a deed this would be 12 years. No doubt the club also had collateral warranties from suppliers and subcontractors for particular elements of the construction further protecting themselves i.e. typically all the M&E would be covered by a collateral warranty provided by the subcontractor responsible.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
On a similar note, I hope they give the roof of the West stand a clean, it's absolutely COVERED in bird shit. :lolol:

What happened the the hawk thing that we supposed to have to shit the seagulls up?, doing a shit job if he's still employed by the club.
probably been elbowed by Barber.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here