Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How would you feel about Dick's Bar being renamed?

How would you feel about Dick's Bar being renamed?

• Total voters

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Just so TB knows exactly how the voice of the Albion would feel about it should it occur to him or be suggested :jester:

Are you going to vote Lord B, it's a public poll :wink:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
It's a fans bar (as well as staff canteen) which some fans had to work hard to get. I doubt very much that TB would want to rename it.

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
Good idea. "Dicks" is a stupid name given the accusations about Brighton fans being poofs. I have nothing against it being called "Knights", it is a fitting tribute.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
I dont care what they call the thing as long as they do it up to resemble something other than a work office space with a bar along the side. Awful place.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I dont care what they call the thing as long as they do it up to resemble something other than a work office space with a bar along the side. Awful place.

I've never understood why people stand in that long que for hours on a match day :shrug: The concourse is much better for a beer and pre match buzz.

Dont mind it in there during mid week for a coffee but that's about it.

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
As long as they rename it ERNESTO'S and have dancing flamingos I'm fine with it.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Dont worry about the name, just double the size of it so we're not queuing outside for ages :) BIG DICK BAR anyone :)

Goldstone76

Jun 13, 2013
DK saved this club and set the foundations for where we are now. Some here have no issues with dissing DK.. For those of us who were there he will always be the man who came along at a time when it would appear that the club was about to die off the pitch as well as on it. It would be a disgrace to rename the bar IMHO.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here