Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] When do the new kits go on sale?

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
ive been after this answer as well, go on holiday in 3 weeks!! got £70 in vouchers to spend.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patreon
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Guessing Monday as both stores are closed all weekend (re merchandising with new stock with new sponsor on?)

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Before the Whitehawk game would be nice

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
My wife went into the stadium shop earlier this week and was told that the release date has been put back for the new kit - and they don't know when it will be out. Next weeks shop closures are purely for stocktake and not getting the new gear in. If anyone is interested she was also told that the new red goalie kit would not be available to buy, just the green one. Apparently they over-ordered massively on kits last year so they are cutting back on it this season....

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
My wife went into the stadium shop earlier this week and was told that the release date has been put back for the new kit - and they don't know when it will be out. Next weeks shop closures are purely for stocktake and not getting the new gear in. If anyone is interested she was also told that the new red goalie kit would not be available to buy, just the green one. Apparently they over-ordered massively on kits last year so they are cutting back on it this season....

So they didn't sell as many in the 2nd year of a 2 year deal with the same sponsor....but with a new shirt & new sponsor which sparks people into buying again they are ordering less but with a lower number ordered its still delayed with no release date. Shambles

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
You could tell they'd cocked up on the orders. There was a different sale/extravaganza every week. Doubt anyone bought anything full price last season.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea

They certainly did over order judging by the amount of last seasons top on sale in one of the charity shops in George St. Going for just £5 each. Saw them last Friday.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Wouldn't bother only gonna be wearing it for one season anyway
Silly not to get the shirts in the shop though at the start of summer ( end of football season in May ) so people can buy them like others have said before they go on holiday

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Wouldn't bother only gonna be wearing it for one season anyway
Silly not to get the shirts in the shop though at the start of summer ( end of football season in May ) so people can buy them like others have said before they go on holiday

Yeah agreed, really surprised that Mr.Barber hasn't picked up on this. Missing a marketing opportunity is soooo unlike him.

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
I asked about the new kit launch date when I was in the amex store Saturday 22nd June.
I was told that the new kit had already arrived but was still in the delivery box's.
I took this weekends closure for stock take was to sort the new kit delivery.
It would also make sense that those who had pre-ordered got their shirts first as they have already given their money to the club.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I was in the Queens Road shop yesterday and told it would be end of July for the new Away kit. Seems a long time.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here