Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

80/20 split Fury

topbanana36

Dec 29, 2007
New Zealand
I really hope Haye tells him to stick the fight 80/20 split, Fury is such a mug, this guy is a serious goon. Surprised on the sky interview he didn't say he would smash Ali, Frazier, Foreman. I think Bruno, Mason and Notice would have beaten him. I hope he gets his pikey arse kicked real soon. What a :tosser: the man is.

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
I really hope Haye tells him to stick the fight 80/20 split, Fury is such a mug, this guy is a serious goon. Surprised on the sky interview he didn't say he would smash Ali, Frazier, Foreman. I think Bruno, Mason and Notice would have beaten him. I hope he gets his pikey arse kicked real soon. What a :tosser: the man is.

Total prick. 'I'm what's in fashion right now in boxing.....' Riiiiiight

D

Deleted member 18477

hang on so haye is the bigger name... haye offered fury 50/50 split from what haye was saying... and fury said no i want 80/20 split to me?

haha dear oh dear fury. that really is unprofessional.

put it this way... i'm willing to buy a haye fight still (i like his build up to the fights and he's an entertaining boxer).... i'm not willing to buy a fury fight yet...

haye > fury

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Looks to me like a way of "offering" Haye a fight, and then being able to come out with rubbish like "he was avoid me". Naah mate, an offer like that is YOU avoiding HIM. Ludicrous offer.

D

Deleted member 18477

Looks to me like a way of "offering" Haye a fight, and then being able to come out with rubbish like "he was avoid me". Naah mate, an offer like that is YOU avoiding HIM. Ludicrous offer.

haye offered him 50/50 split (which is more than fair)... so he can't say that... surely? :lolol:

red star portslade

Jul 8, 2012
Hove innit
It's a sad indication of how boxing is these days when a lump like fury tries to dictate those ridiculous terms to an ex world champion at two weights.
All it says is, I do not fancy fighting you because you will beat me, Fury is an ok boxer at a nationwide level but even in these talent barren times, he's still nowhere near today's upper eschelon of mediocrity.
He should stick to fighting bums for a while! Then retirement, go back to watching people being sick on the waltza's.....Lennox Lewis must be laughing into his beer!!!!

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
Lets be honest the fight was never going to happen. It just doesn't make sense for Tyson, Fury would get knocked by Haye in the middle rounds. He would then have a loss on his record for the rest of his career, eliminating any chance of a bout with either of the klits any time soon. Fury needs as much hype as he can get to get his big payday before he gets found out.

porkypie

On the road to no where
Oct 31, 2009
Button Moon
I liked haye up intill his fight with klitschko. He bottled that fight. And then too see him at the carl froach fight the other night with a bandage on his hand because his pulled out of another fight just summed him up for me. He wont fight fury!

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
EVEN Stevie Wonder can SEE Haye doesn't want the fight AND is making up EXCUSES to avoid it

Forget all the trash talk, singing, lucky heather, border terriers etc, Fury's people have alerted him to the fact Haye will win this fight and this ridiculous 80/20 idea is an exit route for him.

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
It's a 100% swerve tactic from Fury's camp. Personally I think Tyson Fury is stupid enough to believe what he says when he claims to be the best HW ever, and I also think he would fight anyone. That being said his management can see he is a bad knockout waiting to happen if he gets in with David Haye, so the best way around him is to get the dopey Tyson to demand an 80-20 split because he is the form boxer etc. I think eventually it will be made with a 50/50 split of the purse, and Haye will drop Fury like a bad habit. If Steve Cunningham and Neven Pajkic (who you ask??) can drop Fury, then I can see David Haye doing some real damage.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
It's a 100% swerve tactic from Fury's camp. Personally I think Tyson Fury is stupid enough to believe what he says when he claims to be the best HW ever, and I also think he would fight anyone. That being said his management can see he is a bad knockout waiting to happen if he gets in with David Haye, so the best way around him is to get the dopey Tyson to demand an 80-20 split because he is the form boxer etc. I think eventually it will be made with a 50/50 split of the purse, and Haye will drop Fury like a bad habit. If Steve Cunningham and Neven Pajkic (who you ask??) can drop Fury, then I can see David Haye doing some real damage.

And David Haye was never floored by a Super Middleweight then ? And has Tyson Fury ever thrown away a title by claiming he had an injured little toe. I personally can't wait to see Tyson Fury smash Haye into next week if Haye grows a pair and gets into the ring with him.

I'm also looking forward to that big stiff idiot David 'Plumber' Price getting KO'D again by Thompson next week.

topbanana36

Dec 29, 2007
New Zealand
And David Haye was never floored by a Super Middleweight then ? And has Tyson Fury ever thrown away a title by claiming he had an injured little toe. I personally can't wait to see Tyson Fury smash Haye into next week if Haye grows a pair and gets into the ring with him.

I'm also looking forward to that big stiff idiot David 'Plumber' Price getting KO'D again by Thompson next week.

NSC wannabe boxing guru and wannabe comedian speaketh.

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
I don't understand how Fury can claim Haye is a has been, yet want to fight him so bad. Surely he'd want bigger fish if Haye is no longer the fighter to beat..

I hope Haye accept the fight and beats him up for 9 rounds, then knocks him out in the 10th

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
If Fury is really serious about a 20/80 split, this tells me he has no intention of ever climbing through the ropes with Haye, as he knows this will never be agreed. Fury needs Haye more than Haye needs Fury, if anything it should be 20/80 in Haye's favour. Fury does come across as a bit of a wanker tbh and if this fight ever happens Haye will batter him.

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
If Fury is really serious about a 20/80 split, this tells me he has no intention of ever climbing through the ropes with Haye, as he knows this will never be agreed. Fury needs Haye more than Haye needs Fury, if anything it should be 20/80 in Haye's favour. Fury does come across as a bit of a wanker tbh and if this fight ever happens Haye will batter him.

Agree with all of that. 50/50 is more than generous from Haye. Fury comes across as more than a bit of a wanker in my book - just look at his twitter, he is pure pond life. That said he is entertaining for that very reason. His rants about other boxers crack me up, there are homeless addicts on London Road that are more articulate than Tyson Fury.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Agree with all of that. 50/50 is more than generous from Haye. Fury comes across as more than a bit of a wanker in my book - just look at his twitter, he is pure pond life. That said he is entertaining for that very reason. His rants about other boxers crack me up, there are homeless addicts on London Road that are more articulate than Tyson Fury.

Haye is a bum, got knocked out by a cruiserweight, got floored by a supermiddleweight and quit in a world title fight with a poorly little toe, he is an embarrassment to the fight game and if he is that confident then WINNER takes all BABY

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here