Is his contract up?
Is he being offered a new one?
Do people think he'll accept it?
Will Oscar Garcia want to play him?

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
The guy has a serious knee injury. If he can get a better deal elsewhere now than what we have offered then perhaps he shouldn't be in football but on the Apprentice or even running the government!

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Why on earth do people ask these questions when the answers can easily be found by searching the club website?

http://www.seagulls.co.uk/news/article/albion-retained-list-825028.aspx

Because people would rather never have to visit that abomination of a place called the official site, it's an insult to Tim Berners-Lee, an insult to anyone in the web industry and an offence to the eyes of those who stumble upon it. But we'll done you for actually finding some worthwhile (?) information on it.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Because people would rather never have to visit that abomination of a place called the official site, it's an insult to Tim Berners-Lee, an insult to anyone in the web industry and an offence to the eyes of those who stumble upon it. But we'll done you for actually finding some worthwhile (?) information on it.

Totally. As for Hoskins, jury is out for me. Difficult to see how he will get too many opportunities

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
As much as I like what little we've seen of him, maybe someone new coming into the club would look at the number of appearances he's made and possibly decide it's time to move him on as soon as he's fit again.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Still have high hopes for Hoskins, good movement and football brain. Hopefully he comes back from injury soonish and gets some minutes under his belt to impress Oscar

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Hoskins is incredibly generously rated by many,because he gets injured every five minutes. He didn't play more games, because he got injured every time he did play.

I don't believe spending two years constantly injured is bad luck. Personally, I would have released him this summer to free up a space in the squad for a better striker. As it is, we have 4 now and to sign another, one will need to leave. I would have just released him and forgotten about him.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Still have high hopes for Hoskins, good movement and football brain. Hopefully he comes back from injury soonish and gets some minutes under his belt to impress Oscar

Me too. Would love him to be a big success. He deserves a break after his injuries.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Hoskins is incredibly generously rated by many,because he gets injured every five minutes. He didn't play more games, because he got injured every time he did play.

I don't believe spending two years constantly injured is bad luck. Personally, I would have released him this summer to free up a space in the squad for a better striker. As it is, we have 4 now and to sign another, one will need to leave. I would have just released him and forgotten about him.

Lucky you are not in charge then. Look at his injuries, that is some bad luck. Not like he has got a dodgy hamstring or something, they are all different injuries

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patreon
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean

Must have forced Dicker to injure him last summer :rolleyes:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here