Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I just saw poyet!!!

ozseagull

Jun 27, 2013
I have been a forum reader for a long time, but today have decided to register to share this.........
I saw Poyet this evening at Gatwick. Then he was on my flight! Going to Edinburgh.
Thats all.

Baron Pepperpot

Jul 26, 2012
Brighton
I would have thought, that having followed a forum for years without posting, it would have taken more than sighting a football manager on an aeroplane to be the ultimate motivation. Still.

ozseagull

Jun 27, 2013
I would have thought, that having followed a forum for years without posting, it would have taken more than sighting a football manager on an aeroplane to be the ultimate motivation. Still.

I didn't say years, I said a long time. But yes, it was the moment that convinced me to finally join in. That and the fact that nobody started the thread sooner. I thought I would report. Could mean no appeal?

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
I didn't say years, I said a long time. But yes, it was the moment that convinced me to finally join in. That and the fact that nobody started the thread sooner. I thought I would report. Could mean no appeal?

How on earth did you jump to the conclusion there may be no appeal on the basis that he is heading for Scotland?

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
I have been a forum reader for a long time, but today have decided to register to share this.........
I saw Poyet this evening at Gatwick. Then he was on my flight! Going to Edinburgh.
Thats all.

Who met him the other end?
Where did he go?
All my life I've wanted to say "follow that cab" you had the opportunity and didn't take it ???

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here