Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dressing Room Activities

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
That post about activities in the home dressing room after the playoff semi lasted about 10 minutes before being removed. It didn't appear as though anyone was making any allegations, just that something unusual and unedifying might have happened. Any chance we can explore this is a safe way?

That post about activities in the home dressing room after the playoff semi lasted about 10 minutes before being removed. It didn't appear as though anyone was making any allegations, just that something unusual and unedifying might have happened. Any chance we can explore this is a safe way?
Only if it doesn't prejudice either side in the still ongoing disciplinary processes.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I saw it
and that is all I am going to say

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Wasn't it from a website available through google with a simple search

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually

Yep, I innocently posted the link after stumbling accross it :shrug:

Last edited:

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
What, you saw the thread? Or you saw what is alleged to have happened in the dressing room?

pal4life

Sep 6, 2008
Did an ex player who is /was involved, with the club get into a fight with somebody that is possibly no longer involved with the club over the result and lack of ambition during the 2nd leg?

theonesmith

Oct 27, 2008
The author provides no source, whilst his bio information doesn't give any indication as to how he could know what he has written (he's a Charlton fan, while his job roles are not ones you would imagine would give him access to this sort of information). I wouldn't give it too much notice..

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Interesting though that report undoubtedly is, I would urge people to be very very cautious in their comments.

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
Only if it doesn't prejudice either side in the still ongoing disciplinary processes.

A serious query LB.

How does a load of know nothings offering unqualified view prejudice anything ?

I could understand perhaps if you are discussing facts, but nearly everyone clearly isnt.

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
I think Christopher Antoniou needs to stand up and be counted if he is saying such things. How does he know what happend?

Christopher Antoniou is 49 years old, he lives with his partner and her daughter in Surrey. He was in the Royal Navy until 1998, when he joined the civil service.
Chris took redundancy with yes the cuts of all cuts in the civil service in 2011, and decided to work rurally, rather than work full time and commute every day to london. He is now a care nurse which he thoroughly enjoys apart from the low pay, and lack of increments, benefits, or allowances.
Chris loves Charlton Athletic and whether his busy schedule and rota permits him, he spends supporting them at home with his friend.

theonesmith

Oct 27, 2008
A serious query LB.

I could understand perhaps if you are discussing facts, but nearly everyone clearly isnt.

We've seen news and bookies odds etc form from insights on this forum. I would guess that wild speculation in this arena can cause further connotations outside of it, as unlikely as that may seem.

But this article is written by someone with limited information and has already caused a bigger splash than most articles and authors of its size, perhaps a micro case in point...

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
A serious query LB.

Unfounded allegations which equal speculation.

theonesmith

Oct 27, 2008
I think Christopher Antoniou needs to stand up and be counted if he is saying such things. How does he know what happend?

Christopher Antoniou is 49 years old, he lives with his partner and her daughter in Surrey. He was in the Royal Navy until 1998, when he joined the civil service.
Chris took redundancy with yes the cuts of all cuts in the civil service in 2011, and decided to work rurally, rather than work full time and commute every day to london. He is now a care nurse which he thoroughly enjoys apart from the low pay, and lack of increments, benefits, or allowances.
Chris loves Charlton Athletic and whether his busy schedule and rota permits him, he spends supporting them at home with his friend.

Precisely, although I didn't want to start a witch hunt vs him!

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
Is it a coincidence that the one player who might have been able to come off the bench and transform our chances of pulling it back had been made 'not required to attend' that evening?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here