Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Shoreham - food choices

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
I am paying a visit down to Sussex from the west country this weekend, I was trying to get in to eat at the Beach Hut again after having a decent meal there a few months back,... sadly its full on Saturday, does anyone have a view on the Italian La Galleria a few doors away,... any good?

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
La Galleria was nice last time I went, but that was over a year ago. The Mrs likes Tosca at the minute, the Italian on the High Street.

CP 0 3 BHA

Nov 28, 2003
Northants
Another vote for Into the Blue on Shoreham Beach. Had a terrific meal there the other week on my first visit. Quire rightly it is very highly rated on Trip Advisor.

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Isn't Shoreham a ruddy nice place?
Can anyone recommend AGAINST a restaurant?

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Isn't Shoreham a ruddy nice place?
Can anyone recommend AGAINST a restaurant?
WTF. I just followed the link in your sig expecting it be a "Willoughby or Cotton" type of affair. Imagine the surprise when I got this lovely choice

To jack off your dad
or
Finger your mum
:eek:

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Cheers guys, been to the Beach Hut and Into the Blue, but as BH was full I though I would give LG a try,.... nothing negative, so have booked a table will give it a try. We can then wander round to the Marlipins afterwards for a few decent pints.

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
WTF. I just followed the link in your sig expecting it be a "Willoughby or Cotton" type of affair. Imagine the surprise when I got this lovely choice

To jack off your dad
or
Finger your mum
:eek:

Unfortunately the website got overrun by immature American children.
There's actually a lot worse than that.
I should probably remove it from my footer TBH! :lolol:

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
I am paying a visit down to Sussex from the west country this weekend, I was trying to get in to eat at the Beach Hut again after having a decent meal there a few months back,... sadly its full on Saturday, does anyone have a view on the Italian La Galleria a few doors away,... any good?

Eat at the Beach Hut? Beach Hut!?!

Is this a euphemism, some erotic reference to Beach Hut? Or is Beach Hut a form of restaraunt advertising that I'm just not clued into?

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset

Apr 17, 2011
Shoreham
Ate at Brio,s in Shoreham a couple of weeks back and the service, food and beers were excellent. Will certainly be going back. The waiter we had loves to talk about The Albion - so night was even better.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
The Sovereign Arms do some nice Thai nosh. Starter and a main for a tenner. Can't knock that. As an added bonus they do Dark Star APA in there as well.

Really depends on what you want.

Fish - Into the blue
Steak - Into the blue / Bridge / Chambers
Bistro - Chambers
Pub Grub - Bridge / Sov
Thai - Sov
Indian - cottage
Italian - We are spoilt but Brio tops it for me
Tapas - Souters Yard
Chinese - You are out of luck
Skint - The Longshore (2for1, its basic boil in a bag pub grub, but your money goes a long way)
Avoid - Swiss Cottage

Above recommendations are IMO with the best choice first. It's a shame the beach house is good (note not beach hut) as it's also excellent. If you are still around in Shoreham the following morning, then try it for breakfast - it IS the best in town!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here