Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Talksport - about to be talking Brighton and Oscar shortly

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I really think that it is probably not worth hanging on for. Started listening to Talksport for a few days this week to avoid the constant tennis and found that it is still as inane and vacuous as ever. If you can hang on, and they do it this week due to the poxy tennis, The Monday Night Club on 5Live covers these things 10 times better.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I really think that it is probably not worth hanging on for. Started listening to Talksport for a few days this week to avoid the constant tennis and found that it is still as inane and vacuous as ever. If you can hang on, and they do it this week due to the poxy tennis, The Monday Night Club on 5Live covers these things 10 times better.

Crickey a sport station talking about tennis, who would have thought that, anybody whould have thought it was Wimbledon fortnight

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Trailed it again ---- sometime in the next hour ------ unless something more interesting happens ------- like a fly comes in through the window:laugh:

D

Deleted member 22389

Trailed it again ---- sometime in the next hour ------ unless something more interesting happens ------- like a fly comes in through the window:laugh:

Sometime never is the answer we are looking for lol.

D

Deleted member 22389

I had good feeling about the last one, and the one before that lol.
Ok let's make our bets. I reckon 3:43pm

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
It is IMMINENT - happening after a quick Wimbledon update

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
Never listened before, this is a new experience. Is it broadcast from someone's cupboard under the stairs or are they using a compressor they bought on Ebay for £10? It is blinkin' terrible.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here