Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

OT - unlocking an Iphone 4S

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Advice needed as I am useless at these types of things. I have an Iphone 4s which will only work on o2. The problem I have is that I am on Vodafone. How do I go about unlocking this so it works on Vodafone. Have googled and got confused with the amount of responses so I was hoping someone on NSC has done this and can Advise.

Thanks in advance.

neilandthomas

Jun 21, 2012
If its on ios6+ then it cannot be unlocked (even after its been Jailbroken). The only way is to get O2 to unlock it. If you don't have an O2 sim, you will need one (from poundland), put £20 on it and contact O2, they will unlock it and take the £15 fee from the balance loaded on the sim (that's what the fee used to be). Can take a few days but that's the only way I think.

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
You can get an unlock code from other means but they're stupid money so you're best going through O2 direct and requesting the factory unlock code for your handset.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
You can unlock your iphone 4s from o2 network safe and easily using remote unlocking method.To get this service visit Unlock-Zone.com here you need to specify your country,IMEI number of your phone.Here they help you to unlock your iphone using latest version of iTunes software.

:spam:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here