Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Advice on seat change at Amex

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Making a seat change for next season and on offer are NW corner block N1A row Z or more expensive row AC in West Lower Block B.

They won't let me go "try them out" and the stadium map isn't up to date. Row AC is the very back row against the wall and I think the row lettering is different in the NW Corner ... but if anyone has experience in either of these areas would be good to hear

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
I'm in WSL B near the back and it's a great view and no getting wet. Not so great when we are attacking the North goal where (until this last season) almost all our goals seemed to be scored.

Atmosphere is probably better being near the North but I'm not sure about the view from that corner.

making a seat change for next season and on offer are nw corner block n1a row z or more expensive row ac in west lower block b.

They won't let me go "try them out" and the stadium map isn't up to date. Row ac is the very back row against the wall and i think the row lettering is different in the nw corner ... But if anyone has experience in either of these areas would be good to hear

why won't they let you try the seat? Make them:wrong:

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
The back of the North West corner is a standing-up-throughout seat. The West Lower seat is a standard seat. If you're not prepared to contribute to the atmosphere for 90 mins (i.e. sing your heart out for the lads all game) then please don't take the North West corner spot, leave it for somebody who does want to stand and sing all match.

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
The back of the North West corner is a standing-up-throughout seat. The West Lower seat is a standard seat. If you're not prepared to contribute to the atmosphere for 90 mins (i.e. sing your heart out for the lads all game) then please don't take the North West corner spot, leave it for somebody who does want to stand and sing all match.

You could perhaps hold auditions - X Factor style.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face

What he said. Stand with the rabble or sit with the civilised.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea

As shown at the end of last season sound doesn't travel well from the new NW corner

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
I'm in WSL B near the back and it's a great view and no getting wet. Not so great when we are attacking the North goal where (until this last season) almost all our goals seemed to be scored.

Atmosphere is probably better being near the North but I'm not sure about the view from that corner.

I'm in W1C now so have a pretty good idea ... just wonder what that very back row feels like with "back to the wall"

why won't they let you try the seat? Make them:wrong:

Bollox init?

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford

Cheers ... now a W1B ressy!!

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Greetings from another RH13 resident. I'm only a block away from you at the Amex too!.

Well I was in W1C last 2 seasons so maybe even closer! TBH bit miffed about moving but needed to cut a bit of cost to justify Uni parking. Cowfold side of Horsham but that's about as close as that gets. May know you from NWSS, though guess I'd have bumped into you on concourse if that were the case

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Well I was in W1C last 2 seasons so maybe even closer! TBH bit miffed about moving but needed to cut a bit of cost to justify Uni parking. Cowfold side of Horsham but that's about as close as that gets. May know you from NWSS, though guess I'd have bumped into you on concourse if that were the case

Yep, l'm on the 'Andy' coach lol.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here