Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Season Ticket

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Got my new one today too, for my new seat in the East Upper.

I thought there was going to be an Amex bluebox logo on it, which was why everyone was getting a new one. But there isn't, front or back.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
I spoke to a mate in the ticket office who confirmed, only people with new season tickets or changed seats will be getting new tickets this season.

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Why are you on issue 5 do you keep moving around or do you keep losing your card

I'm on issue number 7 now. Initially I was in the seats at the back of the North that got removed for the big screen. Then provisionally moved to the North East corner of the original North Stand. Then moved back to the back middle of the North Stand. Then they cancelled my season ticket by accident. Then they put in new seats at the back of the North, so they sent me a new season ticket for the seats that they did not put in. Then they sent me a new one for my old seat once they realised that they had not put seats in, which did not arrive before the first Palace game, so they issued me another new one.

I think that makes 7? And I have not lost a single one. Confused? I certainly have been for most of the last two seasons with my season ticket.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I spoke to a mate in the ticket office who confirmed, only people with new season tickets or changed seats will be getting new tickets this season.

So I was right?

Cappers

Deano's right one
Jun 3, 2010
Hove
Should we all get new ones as Brighton & Hove Jobs no longer sponsor BHA?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here