Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton players who's name slips my mind...

KingstonSeagull

May 1, 2013
Shoreditch
Anyone know who the short black player who used to play for us around the mid nineties and then went on to play for Canvey Island, he was very nippy and I believe he had braded hair... Me and my brother used to call him Sonic.... It has really been bugging me...:moo:

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Anyone know who the short black player who used to play for us around the mid nineties and then went on to play for Canvey Island, he was very nippy and I believe he had braded hair... Me and my brother used to call him Sonic.... It has really been bugging me...:moo:

Peter Smith. RB.

Batti

Jul 19, 2010

Jeff Minton

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Mark Flatts?

Dec 16, 2010
Over there

Sonunds like a mash up of Peter smith and Jeff Minton. Peter smith had braided hair but was tall. Jeff Minton was short and nippy but had a short fro

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
A relative of the Ferdinand's who came to us from Spurs, a forward? His name also slips my memory

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Oooohhh that classic era... the one I grew up watching... Denny Mundee (the beast), Smith, Hobson, Allan, (the most ginger) Mayo, Maskell, Ormerod, Rust, McGarrigle... wow, sweet memories of the "low" times. Man they rocked.

KingstonSeagull

May 1, 2013
Shoreditch
Now I am confused because I think it is Peter Smith, haha I was only like 5 when I used to watch him play at the Goldstone.... Also I remember meeting the Brighton keeper the same season(1995) away at Cambridge, Tall(obviously) quite attractive chap... Any ideas? Talking about keepers remember Ron Fearon? Used to wear his cap and always run up in the 90th minute to try and get a cheeky goal... I was his Neighbour until I was about ten... Still talk to him to this day.

Batti

Jul 19, 2010
Now I am confused because I think it is Peter Smith, haha I was only like 5 when I used to watch him play at the Goldstone.... Also I remember meeting the Brighton keeper the same season(1995) away at Cambridge, Tall(obviously) quite attractive chap... Any ideas? Talking about keepers remember Ron Fearon? Used to wear his cap and always run up in the 90th minute to try and get a cheeky goal... I was his Neighbour until I was about ten... Still talk to him to this day.

Peter Smith certainly wasn't short.

Keeper - Mark Ormerod?

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail

Peter Smith was a gangly right back who used to disappear up the wing.

Nicky Rust?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
There was thingy, the bloke from somewhere up north, I can't remember...oh yes and what about whatchamacallit who played in midfield I think, fhough it may have been in goal, who had an affair with that welsh blokes sister, or was it her mate's mum? It gets so complicated

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here