Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just realised that, for the first time, Albion's manager is younger than me

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
It's only just sinking in that, as 43, I'm probably not going to be a professional footballer...

Tsk.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
I think the Albions managers have always been older than me!

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Older? You sure

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
At least I'm younger than the leader of the Tory party - just.

Old Hadlothian

@san_miguel73
Jul 24, 2007
Borough of Crows
He is one week older than me !

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
I realised this last night .... and remembered the day when it shocked me that we had a PLAYER younger than me.

#sigh

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
Yes I'm also 43, so older than our manager, younger than PM, older than Chancellor.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
gah! He's 40 isn't he? I'm 41 next month, still think I could do a job somewhere. Perhaps it's time to let it go...

Mad as my Mother

May 21, 2013
Dorset
I'm 43 also, ah well he may be younger, but I'm sure as a football manager he will quite quickly look older than me.
So I will take solace in that thought.

Brightonfan1983

Tiny member
Jul 5, 2003
UK
There're two people out there somewhere, haven't even met yet, whose offspring will play for England in about 20 years.

Makes you think. Makes you want to get shagging!!

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
There're two people out there somewhere, haven't even met yet, whose offspring will play for England in about 20 years.

Makes you think. Makes you want to get shagging!!

Great call. Who wants to make a England player? We'll bring him up right, none of this hoofball nonsense. We shall raise him in the beautiful Albion way.

PS I'm on early shifts at the moment so the creation part would ideally have to wait until Sunday evening.

rcf0712

Out Here In The Perimeter
Feb 26, 2009
Perth, Western Australia
I can't remember the last time an Albion manager was older than me (Mark McGhee?) - I'm 49 tomorrow, looking forward to bags full of vinyl and much love from kids and wifey. With a new broom sweeping up all the crap we've been putting up with the past month life couldn't be much sweeter....

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
Great call. Who wants to make a England player? We'll bring him up right, none of this hoofball nonsense. We shall raise him in the beautiful Albion way.

PS I'm on early shifts at the moment so the creation part would ideally have to wait until Sunday evening.

That's one way to get a full inbox. No innuendo meant :)

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here