Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Message From Maccabi Fan via Facebook

Goldstone76

Jun 13, 2013
https://www.facebook.com/officialbhafc?fref=ts

Yasif Gazala Well, I'm maccabi supporter, I had a wonderfull season with Oscar, he's really good coach, aspecially his assistance, Martinez is ok, but turico is a god!!! You will enjoy with them. And what about us? Maccabi fans? He leads us to the israeli premier league champion, and to the ucl qualification, and suddenly left us. after he sign with the seagulls he takes our Martinez and turico, that's not very fun, but what can we do? You just need to know one thing! Turico is everything!!! But if next season you won't get to the premier league, be aware that in the middle of the night they all can disappear and crush ur love in a second. Good luck my friends, hope that u will be champions, and kick crystal ass! Halev sheli tzahov! That's means, my heart is yellow. Dale maccabi!

And..

The former Barcelona midfielder has already turned down several offers from other clubs, In an interview with a Spanish newspaper, Garcia revealed: “I’m happy because I’ve had diverse offers. “For the moment I’ve rejected them all but I’ve got options to coach (next season). “I’m a bit unusual. I don’t just take the first thing that comes along. “I prefer to think a lot and study a lot.
“What attracts me most is a team with a convincing sporting project, somewhere I will fit in and can really do something. “That’s my priority rather than wanting to go to any particular country.”

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
And please can we just quietly accept we are NOT the promised land, we are NOT the absolute height of a managers ambitions, and one day, if he's any good, he will leave us for a bigger club.

Don't beat ourselves up about it every step of the way. Just do as this MTA fan did, and enjoy the ride, it sounds like it's going to be a good'un.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
"be aware that in the middle of the night they all can disappear and crush ur love in a second."

:down:

Goldstone76

Jun 13, 2013
"be aware that in the middle of the night they all can disappear and crush ur love in a second."

Only a fan who was more than happy with their manager could feel this..

Goldstone76

Jun 13, 2013
And please can we just quietly accept we are NOT the promised land, we are NOT the absolute height of a managers ambitions, and one day, if he's any good, he will leave us for a bigger club.

Don't beat ourselves up about it every step of the way. Just do as this MTA fan did, and enjoy the ride, it sounds like it's going to be a good'un.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Love the" kick crystal ass"

c0lz

North East Stand.
Jan 26, 2010
Patcham/Brighton
you can see a nice video here from our championship celebrations with him talking - http://www.one.co.il/ONEVOD/HD/34460
in the end he says "my heart is yellow, and will allways be yellow"

Could be why our away kit is yellow
whistle_zpsb0edd19d.gif

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
He will fall in love with Sussex by the sea and guide us to the prem! Where we won't need to crush palace as we will pass them on their way down...

Has this season not taught you anything? All the bragging, all the 'Palace relegation' nonsense-it's all come back to bite the idiots on their backsides. Don't invite more of the same this year.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here