Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Normality Resumes: Number of Season Tickets Remaining

Now we have a great new flair 'Head Coach' in place, maybe the last few season tickets will be snapped up fast?

It seems the club will keep these on sale until the first home game, which is much better than last term when they took them off sale some weeks before.

West Stand Upper: 18 (no pairs)
West Stand Lower: 115 (pairs on wings)
South West Corner: 10 (no pairs)
North Stand: 127 (this includes what was the addition corners. Good pair availability towards the corners)
East Stand Lower 8 (no pairs)
East Stand Upper: 15 (no pairs)

There is also going to be family stand availability in the east, including the new family stand in E1G

But no including family stand, around 290 to go and over 6 weeks to sell them.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Now we have a great new flair 'Head Coach' in place, maybe the last few season tickets will be snapped up fast?

It seems the club will keep these on sale until the first home game, which is much better than last term when they took them off sale some weeks before.

North Stand: 127 (this includes what was the addition corners. Good pair availability towards the corners)

There is also going to be family stand availability in the east, including the new family stand in E1G

Are there blocks that may become available later?

Are there blocks that may become available later?

Not blocks, but we have already been told day to day sales will be in WSL (north end) and ESL (south end). Unless any have been held back, then they could only really release a handful more from WSL or we would be back to the situation of moving STH for cup games.

Personally I think we will do well to shift these last few. Most are now on board. Has to be 24k circa

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Not blocks, but we have already been told day to day sales will be in WSL (north end) and ESL (south end). Unless any have been held back, then they could only really release a handful more from WSL or we would be back to the situation of moving STH for cup games.

Personally I think we will do well to shift these last few. Most are now on board. Has to be 24k circa

If an away club only bring c1000 fans to The Amex will there be tickets held back for home fans in the South Stand blocks until WSL and ESL have sold out or will they go on sale with the rest ? (price difference between SS and WSL/ESL)

If an away club only bring c1000 fans to The Amex will there be tickets held back for home fans in the South Stand blocks until WSL and ESL have sold out or will they go on sale with the rest ? (price difference between SS and WSL/ESL)

The away end holds 3000 now, so for most games there will be anything from a few to a lot of tickets for home fans. Match day prices not released yet but expect south to be same as north.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Will the new Student Block be promoted for 'Barnsley, on a Tuesday night' ???

And any indication of them bringing in the Dynamic Pricing strategy ?

Last edited:

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Where are you are getting numbers from? I got a pair in W1B yesterday and I was also offered a pair in W1H. I gave up my pair in W1C so they'll be going

Canonman

Apr 14, 2011

Sorry mate, why on earth are you worrying yourself about season ticket sales. You are never going to reach 100%. there will always be plenty of tickets available on a match by match basis even for the so called big matches. you just need to look around the ground to see big gaps at every match. Take a chill pill.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003

The away end holds 3000 now, so for most games there will be anything from a few to a lot of tickets for home fans. Match day prices not released yet but expect south to be same as north.

I assume that is 3,000 plus the blocks in WSL & ESL for cup games to meet the 15% required?

Sorry mate, why on earth are you worrying yourself about season ticket sales. You are never going to reach 100%. there will always be plenty of tickets available on a match by match basis even for the so called big matches. you just need to look around the ground to see big gaps at every match. Take a chill pill.

I'm not worried at all. I had a quiet time at work and decided to list what was available, so we can see how many are selling.

If these kind of posts are not to your liking, you should add me to your 'ban' list, as I'm a boring fooker and rarely go on about anything else!

Will the new Student Block be promoted for 'Barnsley, on a Tuesday night' ???

And any indication of them bringing in the Dynamic Pricing strategy ?

I am guessing this is exactly the kind of game the student block would be used for. I guess it can't be too long until match day pricing is released - only 5 weeks til the season begins and probably only a couple of weeks until the first tickets go on sale!

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009

Clever, comes on a thread that doesn't interest and is named after a Palace player....or is that why Jim?
Carry on Kingcole, I love statistics

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I am guessing this is exactly the kind of game the student block would be used for. I guess it can't be too long until match day pricing is released - only 5 weeks til the season begins and probably only a couple of weeks until the first tickets go on sale!

This could be the start of matchday tickets being categorised (A , B & C)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here