Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

27 July friendly

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Total stab in the dark and wishful thinking probably, Barcelona have a friendly in Norway that day BUT could we be playing a Barcelona 11?

Strange that the match is still TBA?

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
I very much doubt it.

Its probably still TBA became the club have had other pressing matters to deal with rather than announce a friendly that's still a month away.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
I very much doubt it.

Its probably still TBA became the club have had other pressing matters to deal with rather than announce a friendly that's still a month away.

We are not a one man band, I doubt the match and opponents have been put on hold due to investigating the suspensions. Other pre season match info has been forthcoming in the last week or so

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
If not Barca can we have some other unfounded speculation, we've been a bit restricted on that lately :smile:

Last edited:

Fat Langers

Dec 27, 2007
From what I've been told, the fixture has been secured already. All the communication to go with it is being done now. And it's not Newcastle or Fulham.

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
We are not a one man band, I doubt the match and opponents have been put on hold due to investigating the suspensions. Other pre season match info has been forthcoming in the last week or so

Yeah and just look at the reaction that followed the announcement of the crawley game being moved. Its meant to be a showpiece friendly, the club won't want the news being buried in the Poyet saga. They would want people to be excited about it.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Yeah and just look at the reaction that followed the announcement of the crawley game being moved. Its meant to be a showpiece friendly, the club won't want the news being buried in the Poyet saga. They would want people to be excited about it.

Can you suggest a better showpiece game given the appointment of Oscar?

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
What about a ' Pep Guadiola all star celebrity eleven '.....a sort of football Lashings...a mixture of world class, was good has beens, just below top notchers and anyone called Cisse.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Wasn't it supposed to be Roma?

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
Will Pep bring the European champions to the Amex? We did the Chels last pre-season....

Porto, Galatasaray and Napoli are playing in the Emirates cup at the beginning of August. Could it be one of them maybe?

Last edited:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here