Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Solly March

BrickTamland

Mar 2, 2010
Brighton
Anyone know if he will be more involved in the first team next season? Was on the bench for a few games last season so Poyet must of seen something in him. Never seen him play myself so was wondering of anyone thought he could make the step up?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Well, frankly, nobody can answer that. Depends what Oscar sees preseason I guess.

Gus did say at the end of last season, that March would be moving up to train with the first team this year, but that's by the by, presumably.

BrickTamland

Mar 2, 2010
Brighton
Yeah I phrased that badly, it was more a question of if anyone had seen much of him and thought he could make an impact on the 1st team in the near future

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
No body who's seen him can answer a question about whether he is talented or not?

"Captain: we have some very sick passengers. How soon can you land this plane?"

"I can't tell"

"You can tell me, I'm a doctor".

"No, I mean I don't know"

"Can you take a guess?"

"Well, not for another hour?"

"You can't take a guess for another hour?"

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Yeah I phrased that badly, it was more a question of if anyone had seen much of him and thought he could make an impact on the 1st team in the near future

Have seen him play a few times, first time was a youth team game I think, looked very promising, in Dev squad games he was not so outstanding. It would be great if he did come through, he's had a few seasons now, so if he is going to break through, I imagine it has to be soon.

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
No body who's seen him can answer a question about whether he is talented or not?

You didn't ask if he is talented or not, you asked if anyone thought he would break into the first team, only the Head Coach will know that and at this moment in time he probably doesn't know either.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Local Hailsham lad,his Dad was pretty good footballer and I have seen Solly only once.....he looks promising,whether he makes the first team only time will tell. Wish him well...

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here