Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

El-Abd will NOT be with us next season.

Craig4004

Aug 30, 2011
Peacehaven
According to my reliable source. Believe what you will, just thought I'd pass on the info I was told today. Barnsley have offered him less than what he's on at the moment, so unlikely he will go there. He was meeting with another club today. Personally hope he stays but doesn't look likely.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Good luck to him, doubt he would have been a regular next season so Fairplay to him

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
At 28 he needs to get the best deal for himself and first team football in a World Cup year.

Craig4004

Aug 30, 2011
Peacehaven
At 28 he needs to get the best deal for himself and first team football in a World Cup year.

Yep. Wouldn't blame him for putting himself well and truly on the map again.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Wonder is this related to Gus departing?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
He might want to consider signing the offered one year contract, quick, in case the new head coach reconsiders it.

Ian Bairds Fist

Nov 26, 2003
Kingston-upon-Thames
According to my reliable source. Believe what you will, just thought I'd pass on the info I was told today. Barnsley have offered him less than what he's on at the moment, so unlikely he will go there. He was meeting with another club today. Personally hope he stays but doesn't look likely.

Thank god for that. Extremely basic player and well above him station at BHA.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Forest

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Good player but think we out grown him. Best of luck, could see him kicking on again in a fresh situation (either under Oscar or at a new club). Rather have Upson even for a year though.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I'm guessing the wages of Upson are a tad higher the Adam's? Would be great player to have in the squad as back-up, but maybe that's not what he wants? Based on the first two thirds of the season he was the man, it was only after his one match suspension that he didn't get back in.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
This thread may well be bounced in a few weeks. Good old NSC.

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
Yep. Wouldn't blame him for putting himself well and truly on the map again.

:ohmy: When exactly has DibDab been well and truely on any map? Good squad player for us, ok, but we need better in our first team. I will never forget his pathetic fall to the ground at Wednesday as if he had been shot!

Craig4004

Aug 30, 2011
Peacehaven
:ohmy: When exactly has DibDab been well and truely on any map? Good squad player for us, ok, but we need better in our first team. I will never forget his pathetic fall to the ground at Wednesday as if he had been shot!

There was a period last season where he was playing week in week out along side Upson. Playing regularly for your team massively increases your chances of playing for your country. That's what I meant.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here