Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dick Knight Autobiography

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
OMG when does the film come out and who will play DK ?

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
OMG when does the film come out and who will play DK ?

No idea but I know who is composing the score

Mick_Fleetwood_crop.png

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
That's going to be a good read .... bet there's a couple of politicians bricking it right now!

Oct 25, 2003
Now removed from AITC, he can edit it to tell the truth about him being ousted from the Board.

But he probably is scared of Archer's lawyers, to put in print, what we all realise happened in the Goldstone deal.

as long as he can prove it he can write what he likes! also, defamation only occurs when the persons reputation is being lowered...archers reputation is rock bottom anyway :)

D

Deleted member 2719

PR spin doctor does book.......hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, not for me thanks, i have always preferred Fact

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
To be fair if Dick is writing it, there's an outside chance he will still be rewriting it up til 3rd Nov.

If he ever made Xmas cards, it would have the best picture, best verse, made on the best card and come with the best envelope. It might be ready for new years day.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
To be fair if Dick is writing it, there's an outside chance he will still be rewriting it up til 3rd Nov.

If he ever made Xmas cards, it would have the best picture, best verse, made on the best card and come with the best envelope. It might be ready for new years day.

And he'd have kept Bill Swallow up the whole time, draining his rack of red wine in the process.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here