Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Joke du jour

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Pepper isn't a recognised medication. If she's happy with the situation, why talk to her doctor?

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
A man goes to confession, and tells the priest he has just bedded a pair of 17 year old twin sisters

The priest says he doesn't recognise the man's voice, and asks when was the last time he had been to confession

The man says he is Jewish, and has never been to confession

The priest then asks him why he is telling a Catholic priest

The man replies he is telling EVERYBODY :lolol:

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
A man goes to confession, and tells the priest he has just bedded a pair of 17 year old twin sisters

The priest says he doesn't recognise the man's voice, and asks when was the last time he had been to confession

The man says he is Jewish, and has never been to confession

The priest then asks him why he is telling a Catholic priest

The man replies he is telling EVERYBODY :lolol:

That is seriously lacking in class. Firstly, to taunt a man of the cloth who has likely taken a vow of celibacy with tales of your sexual conquest is jut mean. Secondly, perhaps these women expected a degree of privacy. They took part in what I assume is a private act between consenting adults, and this "man" thinks it's ok to let the world know?

If he is telling everyone, why do it confession, sneaking into a box to privately tell one man, everyone is going to find out, so why not save time and make the announcement in a more public way?

And isn't the point of confession that your identity is secret, and that churches are open to anyone, why should the priest seek to identify the man.

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
Old man: "Doctor, my new 18 year old girlfriend has brought her sister over and wants a threesome."

Doctor: "Why are you crying? How can I help?"

Old man: "I went out for condoms and have forgotten where I live"

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
A pair of pensioners are lying in bed, and the bloke says to his missus, 'How about it then?...'

She replies, 'Stop it! You know I have acute angina!...'

He thinks about it for a minute and says to her, 'This is true, but your tits are a bit droopy!...'

:)

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Take my wife, no seriously ...

Various-Comedy-Laugh-With-The-Co-457435.jpg

Dec 29, 2011
My wife and I walked past a swanky new restaurant last night.

"Did you smell that food?" she said. "It was absolutely incredible, and it is our anniversary tomorrow."

"**** it," I thought. "I'll treat her."

So I walked her past again.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
That is seriously lacking in class. Firstly, to taunt a man of the cloth who has likely taken a vow of celibacy with tales of your sexual conquest is jut mean. Secondly, perhaps these women expected a degree of privacy. They took part in what I assume is a private act between consenting adults, and this "man" thinks it's ok to let the world know?

If he is telling everyone, why do it confession, sneaking into a box to privately tell one man, everyone is going to find out, so why not save time and make the announcement in a more public way?

And isn't the point of confession that your identity is secret, and that churches are open to anyone, why should the priest seek to identify the man.

Aren't you assuming that that the priest honoured that vow! Evidence suggests that that isn't always the case!

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
The why indicate his profession? Why not just "a woman was having a friendly chat with another person..."?

I'm not even sure that that is relevant. What if he (or she) is known by the tag 'Doctor'? She could have been speaking to Doctor Robert, Doctor Hook or even The Doctor out of Doctor Who.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here