Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

nows the time for TRANSFERS!

Goldstone76

Jun 13, 2013
Havent got a clue who though but their English wont be fluent!

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Excellent idea.

Let's get Spanish Dave back, and Vicente, and also Albelda from Valencia.

We need a left back urgently, so let's hope Shorey will be that man.

And 1 or 2 centre backs ( just the 1 if we keep ElAbd ).

I guess it would be greedy to ask for a striker as well?

Goldstone76

Jun 13, 2013
I just found this about Vicente.. assume it was covered here? Old news but may be Vicente wont come back because of the rain!

Gus Poyet has revealed he persuaded Spanish midfielder Vicente Rodriguez to sign for the Seagulls by lying about the weather. The Brighton boss said: “When Vicente and his wife came to have a look at the place it was a beautiful day and we didn’t have the heart to tell him that it always rains here... Mirror 9-9-11

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Dave and Vicente will mean plenty of midfielders. We need a left back, I'm sure Oscar knows one or two, and a centre back or two and that is it.

Dave, Vicente and Shorey would be frees up to the required standard - let us blow a wad on a centre back.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Upson for me as. Priority

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
I'll be happy with one from Valencia, a couple of youngsters from Barca and some head mentalist German from Bayern courtesy of his agent being Pep's brother I believe. That'll do for starters.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
I think they will want as much of the squad sorted as is possible perior to leaving for the training camp in Spain, so I think we'll see at least a couple in by then.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patreon
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
A couple of decent Spanish defenders who can score goals. Hopefully will catch the bookies out with big odds early in the season.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Upson, Dave, Shorey plus one big money player would do me. Hoping Ake on loan to replace Hammond so maybe a big money CB since we loosing El-Abd.

Don't think Dunk quite right and Ince is a year off. March and JFC probably bit young too but would like them on the bench more.

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
I can feel a few Spanish lads on their way to the Amex!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here