Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Whitehawk friendly (6th July) roll call

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Will you be there to welcome the new manag-sorry, head coach?

:rave:

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Yes, indeed - three of us clocking in for duty. Getting a bit of a tingle anticipating the ample helping of Spanish flair in the dugout to go with the Spanish flair on the pitch.
Give us an O-oh-oh ...

bassking

Mar 18, 2011
The Dollar Store
i will be there with my son but dont know where the entrance is, couldnt see it yesterday as i went past only found a college half way up and the council dump at the top,is it nearer the bottom anyone? thanx.

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
i will be there with my son but dont know where the entrance is, couldnt see it yesterday as i went past only found a college half way up and the council dump at the top,is it nearer the bottom anyone? thanx.

If you are going down Wilson's Avenue, it's about forty metres before the lights at the bottom, and is a left turn into a park. The ground is at the end of a narrow lane about a quarter of a mile in, and parking is very limited. Either get there early, or park in a sidestreet and walk in. It will be carnargio :ohmy:

Oct 25, 2003

it's nearer the bottom yes, there is a signpost (not a particularly obvious one)...it's basically the entrance for east brighton park...the actual ground is along quite a long track which has limited parking on it

i don't drive but when i've been there the parking has looked like a bit of a nightmare, even with their tiny crowds (i guess a large % of the crowd drive there) but your only other option is the 21 or 1 bus and then walking

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
If it's under £20 then I am tempted to make the trip.

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
If it's under £20 then I am tempted to make the trip.

WHITEHAWK FRIENDLY PAY ON GATE

Albion’s opening pre-season friendly at newly promoted Whitehawk will be pay on the gate only.

Tickets will be priced at £10 for adults and £5 for concessions (under 16s and over 65s) for the game on Saturday 6th July at the Enclosed Ground.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here