What's the chances?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Eat before if you are a fussy eater.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
I think you have to contact the club first mate. I think they might take a dim view of you setting up and selling your jacket potatoes in the concourse.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Spuds and pasties would be a nice addition. For the last few games the WSU ran out of everything.

All this excitement about Oscar and all you can think about is jacket potatoes!

You have hit the nail on the head,nsc will worked itself up into another flairtastico love in like they did with poyet.I had the bloke worked out within the first 3 months and had regular nsc mob abuse for daring to say the king was naked,now look at you all:facepalm: Getting decent grub,good seat and hopefully a bit of atmo are far more important than a new manager with magic Barcelona dust in his pockets,stay grown up and please don't offer to have Oscars babies for him ,we are starting to look like sluts:blush:

..At last NSC is returning to normality. It will soon be a safe place for me to start a couple of threads requesting cat keeping advice and the pros and cons of high speed broadband without them getting lost. And for the record the culinary experience is way down on the list of reasons for me wanting to visit the Amex.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here