Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will Peace Break Out?

el punal

Should Oscar (fingers crossed) be officially named as our new manager. Or will there be festival of why did'nt we get -------------- (insert name of choice).

Personally I would hope everyone supports him, gives him a chance and, something that's been missing for the last few weeks, let's sodding well be positive about the club that we love. Not too much to ask for, is it?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'd imagine it will be a festival of:-

thank fook we didn't get ------------

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
The mood seems overwhelmingly positive. Rest assured that after our first defeat under Oscar, the usually suspects will re-emerge to indulge in their masochistic gloating.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Should Oscar (fingers crossed) be officially named as our new manager. Or will there be festival of why did'nt we get -------------- (insert name of choice).

Personally I would hope everyone supports him, gives him a chance and, something that's been missing for the last few weeks, let's sodding well be positive about the club that we love. Not too much to ask for, is it?

You are stating the bleeding obvious with me----however one or two people think Gus is still gravy:drool:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
In the main yes, but some knives will still be out for Paul Barbour I guess.

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
It's a bit of a shame things have worked out OK for 'Arry at QPR and he's not looking for another club.
And it was sad to see Duncan Ferguson dropping out of the running early on.

I'm sure Ozcar will be very good.
A draw at Leeds and a win against Newport should see him alright with the internet swordsmen. (for a week or two).

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
As of this moment in time, I think it's a bit of a coup. True it's a gamble with him settling in ok etc etc, but i'm pretty sure Bloom would have spoken to him on many occasions and be happy he will be fine. Read his parting letter to the fans on Tel Aviv's website. He comes across very humble and sincere. I for one am 100% behind Oscar.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here