Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Typical stereotypical post from the Foxes

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
And if we retorted with an oblique reference to Leicester’s sizeable Asian population, they would call us racists…

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Although it is a nice kit.

Extend the navy collar into a cape and we're rockin.

Hamilton

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
And if we retorted with an oblique reference to Leicester’s sizeable Asian population, they would call us racists…

That's why we would never consider retorting with such a response surely?

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Haha you got to admit that is quite funny!

Hamilton

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Except it's a Brighton fan who has posted the pic

Looked like an LCFC tweet to me. May be a Brighton fan that posted it, but tweet has been regenerated in a different way.

Stereotypes can work e.g. loved the idea of goading Leeds fans last season by provoking them with stereotypes on the last away game, but this LCFC tweet is different don't you think?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I can't say I'm offended by it, I just don't see that laughing at a city for it's large gay community is very funny, any more than laughing at a city for it's large Asian community.

Or maybe I'm wrong. Maybe posting a picture of a bloke covered in brown shoe polish and wearing a turban with a Leicester badge would be absolutely HILARIOUS. :shrug:

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
Would they? I can't for the life of me imagine why.

Their comments were stereotypical. So is your response.

I am not saying that we would. I said if we were to. I was drawing attention to the double standards that prevail in football today. Homophobia is tolerated and racism isn't.

Opposition fans will never understand that the gay jibes are water off a duck's back.

COYP

Oct 1, 2012
Anyone else enjoying the fact his title very cleverly shows the irony of tarring all Leicester city fans as homophobes because of a homophobic tweet which generalises all Brighton fans and players as gay? Well I mean I assume that's what Hamilton was trying to do?

Goldstone76

Jun 13, 2013
hahaha... thats actually very funny. A big :clap2: to the first tweet changing the kit to their's..

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here