Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton odds for the forthcoming season - You in?

PWA

European Tour 2023/24
Jul 23, 2011
West Sussex
We are currently 5/1 to win promotion next season and 16/1 to win the league.

Has anybody got on this yet?

We still have a cracking squad & Oscar is not exactly a poor interim appointment.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Tempting. Might have to.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Skybet says it all:-

9/4, 23/10, 12/5, 10/1, 28/1

v

6/1, 10/1, 10/1, 10/1, 10/1, 12/1, 12/1, 14/1 (us)

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
We're as low as 3.5 (5-2) for promotion on Betfair right now.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Still not sure about automatic promotion if / when Oscar is announced. Last season's squad was probably one or two players away from invincible but we now have to replace the loan signings as well as strengthening. Oscar will take time to bed in. His contacts are bound to land us some flair overseas players but, as we saw with Spanish Dave, they can take a little time to adapt to English pace and aggression.

I am WAY more positive than I was a week ago but I wouldn't put money on us going up in a league that seems to be as level at the top as last season though perhaps weaker at the bottom. We do have another very good chance of the playoffs. Anything more would, frankly, be a bonus.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I'm not a betting man but 5/1 for promotion and 16/1 for the title are cracking prices considering if Spanish and Upson re-sign the only 1st XI player change may be Shorey for Bridge.

There's also a fairly decent chance that the top players will now stay and it's possible we'll bring in upgrades at centre back / centre midfielder / striker.

I'd say our chances of promotion are no worse now than they were this time last year.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Reading are going to cream the league. But there's no reason why we can't be one of a host of clubs aiming at second :)

Butch Willykins

Jun 17, 2011
Shoreham-by-Sea
Is there anyway I can place a Promotion/Relegation double?

Something like Brighton to be Promoted, Yeovil to go down - as one line? My online accounts are only letting me place singles.

Eksman

Aug 9, 2012
On the toilet
Is there anyway I can place a Promotion/Relegation double?

Something like Brighton to be Promoted, Yeovil to go down - as one line? My online accounts are only letting me place singles.

If u do it on bet365 add then both to the betslip and then u can choose double

Billy Seagull

Bookie Basher
Jul 5, 2003
I backed us at 14/1 straight after the playoff debacle and subsequent shenanigans but am happy with that price and the 16s now is good.

Reading are my idea of the winners too and the 11/1 at Corals wont last long. I've had one of my larger ante post bets. Anyhow, Reading already had a decent championship squad and have added Bridge, Royston Drenthe and American / German Danny Williams. I really don't like Adkins but he seems to be quite a good manager. I'm sure their chairman will throw a few quid at it if required.

Can't be having QPR especially at 6/1.

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
Can't see automatic promotion. If QPR get it right, they should be up there with Reading and Wigan. Play offs are realistic.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
To be fair I got 16-1 after the PO Semi, so not sure I've progressed much, should have held off a day or two ... before the ... anyway!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here