Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] So when did NSC and BBS Merge?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
It's weird, they're off into the Prem yet it seems all they care about is us STILL. They miss us. Would be sweet except they do smell quite badly.

BHAZiggy

Pedant
Jan 12, 2011
Hastings
What's BBS?

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Don't worry. They'll all soon slope off when the season begins and they start getting SPANKED every week.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Rename this board Palace Stand Chat ???

They seem now to be able to add their snearing spin to any albion related discussion. :nono:

Psalm 56:5

Banned
May 19, 2013
It's weird, they're off into the Prem yet it seems all they care about is us STILL. They miss us. Would be sweet except they do smell quite badly.

We missed you when you were down in the basement for years. Why would it change now? Season is always that little bit more fun when we're in the same division. We had to put up with bloody Charlton desperately trying to get our attention for years, but there really is no replacement for Brighton.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Would be sweet except they do smell quite badly.

You don't know how true that is. Yesterday, in Crawley on business, I pulled into the Texaco petrol station near Gatwick. Parked up, got out of my car and there was an over-powering smell of dogshit. I went inside to pay and there were 2 morons on their Palace away shirts. Coincidence? I don't think so, especially as there were two carloads of them by the pumps. They eventually left and so did the smell. True story, I was wondering how to report the tale...thanks Mellotron.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Getting in a last few digs before their weekly spankings and humiliation starts and the only time we'll see them on here next season is if we get a stuffing from somebody

All that money they are guaranteed is going to be scant consolation on a cold winter's day watching Speroni picking the ball out of his net for the 15th time in three games and with 60 mins still on the clock :smile:

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
I gave up posting on BBS. You cannot have a proper dialogue on that site if you’re a Brighton fan. Even if you say something complimentary about Palace, they find a reason to hurl mindless abuse at you. One of the benefits of having Palace fans on NSC is that we show them what a grown-up forum looks like.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Many of the Born Again Nigels will go into hibernation next May and we'll be left with the Palace regulars who enjoy a mass debate.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
They are here because, despite their promotion to the league above, they are still absolutely obsessed with us. I think every thread on the 1st page of the BBS away fans end is about Brighton or what's being talked about by us lot on NSC.

Dec 29, 2011
I wanted to start a thread about the ineffectiveness of the 'Ignore feature'. People say, "If you don't want to read their posts, ignore them!". Ignoring someone doesn't stop them derailing a thread, take the Oscar thread for example, I want to hear peoples opinions on Oscar and updates to the story, yet most of the posts after "VHS on NSC"s post were in reply to his trolling, an Ignore Feature doesn't mask that.

Psalm 56:5

Banned
May 19, 2013
They are here because, despite their promotion to the league above, they are still absolutely obsessed with us. I think every thread on the 1st page of the BBS away fans end is about Brighton or what's being talked about by us lot on NSC.

Yes. You're our rivals. Have been for all my Palace supporting life. What is your point?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I gave up posting on BBS. You cannot have a proper dialogue on that site if you’re a Brighton fan. Even if you say something complimentary about Palace, they find a reason to hurl mindless abuse at you. One of the benefits of having Palace fans on NSC is that we show them what a grown-up forum looks like.
Correct. I'm banned on the main forums because I dared to make ONE light hearted joke at their expense several years ago (despite having a history of "normal" posts). But instead of outright banning you, you get shunted to their away fans forum, which is mostly populated by some of the biggest sad-acts on NSC, such as dougdeep and NMH. Obviously therefore, it's not worth visiting very often.

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
To be fair to VHA, he is one of the more likeable characters on BBS.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Yes. You're our rivals. Have been for all my Palace supporting life. What is your point?

Whilst we away you cheated on us with Charlton and Millwall, why couldn't you have been faithful? We did have a fling with Orient, Reading and Southampton though :smile:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here