Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Vicente Likely To Return ?

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Am I correct in thinking that a possible return for Vicente was likely should Gus be replaced ?

With Oscar's Spanish influence does this now looking increasingly likely ?

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
I think one of Oscars backroom team was with Vicente at Valencia .... so it could come down to what those two think of each other.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
If he does, it needs to be for a full season though.

I cannot see thw vaule of him having a bit part role again this season.

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
The quarter of a million anti gravity treadmill which was specifically purchased for the dagger is clearly still in use, so why not bring him back, we have all the facilities he needs......

crabface

Mar 24, 2012
I would love to see Vicente back by far the most talented Albion player in my life time.

Suddenly im getting excited for the start of the season.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
I have literally no knowledge of whether Oscar would mean Vicente...

However if Vicente was to return and actually be given time on the pitch, I would explode....again.

The single-most talented player to wear the stripes. Obviously not the 'best' in the terms of contribution, but the best actual footballer.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I have literally no knowledge of whether Oscar would mean Vicente...

However if Vicente was to return and actually be given time on the pitch, I would explode....again.

The single-most talented player to wear the stripes. Obviously not the 'best' in the terms of contribution, but the best actual footballer.
This, all day long.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
On as a pay as you play deal possibly. As was pointed out on another thread though Vicente threw his toys out the pram at Valencia's fitness team and thats where Oscars man comes from so could be a problem.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
On as a pay as you play deal possibly. As was pointed out on another thread though Vicente threw his toys out the pram at Valencia's fitness team and thats where Oscars man comes from so could be a problem.

Was it not more the medical department at Valencia who according to Vicente mis-diagnosed his injury and said it was all in his head?

Imo, if Oscar wants him, he'll be back in the stripes.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
The quarter of a million anti gravity treadmill which was specifically purchased for the dagger is clearly still in use, so why not bring him back, we have all the facilities he needs......

It was bought before Vicente had ever signed for us...I really don't know where people get these stories from sometimes

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester

Wasn't it Valencia's medical team he fell out with? I don't have a massive understanding of the semantics relating to football club staff, but isn't it the medical team that deal with injuries, and the fitness coach that runs the non-technical training sessions. Or are they both intertwined?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
If OGS wants him then I'd be happy to have Vincente back. How much he is paid is of no concern to me.

We're not appointing Solskjaer?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here