Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If Oscar does get it, and brings in his own team....

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
....what happens to Tanno and (the currently suspended) Charlie Oatway?

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
"We wish them luck in all of their future endeavours"

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
Charlies suspension will be lifted the same as Tanos has been.

Then they'll probably both be sacked anyway!!!

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
They get paid up and told to leave or in Charlie's case, it depends on his investigation.

Is most likely correct. That would leave a bit of a nasty taste in the mouth re Tanno though. The club would then be in the position of saying (through their actions) "Well, we wanted to follow UK employment law in the case of Gus, since to do otherwise is 'unlawful' (TB quote). However, in the case of Tanno, nah, not so much". It couldn't possibly have anything to do with the fact that Tanno doesn't have an allegedly £2-2.5m payout clause in his contract, could it?

My guess is that rather than bringing a whole load of crap down on themselves they'd simply continue to employ Tanno until such time as he resigned to go and join Gus....

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Same that always happens. If they have done nothing wrong they will be paid off and they will leave. Expect tanno to appear with Gus at his next job and Charlie.Well not sure about him. Whitehawk maybe who knows.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Tanno might want to stay on under Garcia of course, and Garcia might be happy for him to do so.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I hope we get a resolution soon on the Oatway situation. I have no idea what's gone on there.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Well without wishing to willy wave, i got it spot on RE Upson joining on loan - doesnt mean everything i post is true.

I'll never believe you again now.
I saw Dean Wilkins at the Amex arriving at the North Stand reception for the Wolves game. I said hello to him as we passed.

BHAZiggy

Pedant
Jan 12, 2011
Hastings
Tanno will become a model and Charlie will go on to be a successful sports writer.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here