Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Oh the Irony.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Oscar Garcia linked to a string of jobs across Europe including Malaga.Turns up at little old tin pot Brighton and Hove Albion.While Gus Poyet linked to his own vocal chords is drawing the dole. I presume no one has told Mr Garcia we have hit the celing pmsl....

Goldstone76

Jun 13, 2013
And to prove a point Mr B has doubled the player budget to 20m.. its possible! Today is optimists day!

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Gus will go to Tel Aviv..

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Oh the irony, kevthrev has to cope with another foreign manager.

Indeed. He'll want him out soon enough because he won't understand why we aren't getting the ball FORWARDS, that's where the goal is after all.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Isn't it great..Instead of just saying i was right about Poyet .Lets all slag me off for things I haven't even said lol...As for the spelling etc, im working on mobby, never easy....but im sorry im not an academic like so many on here.Come to think of it, no im not im working in shorts,sunglasses and answer to myself.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Indeed. He'll want him out soon enough because he won't understand why we aren't getting the ball FORWARDS, that's where the goal is after all.

Football int rocket science, it's yer barcelonas and your bayern munichs who try to overcomplicate it. get the ball to the goal asap. Simple as that.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Isn't it great..Instead of just saying i was right about Poyet
You weren't right about Poyet, you were just a serial moaner, even during our 9 match unbeaten run that saw us finish 4th.

Eventually after 3 years+ it goes wrong and you're proclaiming yourself as some sort of sole voice of truth? You look more like a broken clock to me - even that gets it right once a day.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Isn't it great..Instead of just saying i was right about Poyet.

You weren't. He ended up being the SIXTH most loyal manager in the entire country, and we improved immeasurably under him. In fact overall you were very, very wrong about him.

Goldstone76

Jun 13, 2013
Gus always had his eye on a bigger club as every manager will do until we are a top 5 club which will take many years. For sure we need to get used to managers using us as we will use them. BUT GP wears his thoughts on his sleeve far to obviously. We dont want to hear that our manager would take the job at Chelsea etc. We want to hear him say 'Im manager of Brighton and Im giving 200%".. GP was a liability that rocked the moral of not only the fans but also the players full stop..

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
You weren't right about Poyet, you were just a serial moaner, even during our 9 match unbeaten run that saw us finish 4th.

Eventually after 3 years+ it goes wrong and you're proclaiming yourself as some sort of sole voice of truth? You look more like a broken clock to me - even that gets it right once a day.

A broken clock gets it right TWICE a day - presuming it is a 12 hour clock, which is the norm.

But then BHAFC doesn't usually deal with the "norm", it seems to me, unless it was Norman Wisdom.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
Given some comments by Oscar prior to his leaving tel aviv which related to feeling he had gone as far as he can and needing to look at his future, we would be kidding ourselves if we thought he isn't ambitious and won't, at some point, want to move on.

I would rather we had someone like him (or gus) than Jeff wood or Russell Slade.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
Given some comments by Oscar prior to his leaving tel aviv which related to feeling he had gone as far as he can and needing to look at his future, we would be kidding ourselves if we thought he isn't ambitious and won't, at some point, want to move on.

I would rather we had someone like him (or gus) than Jeff wood or Russell Slade.

Totally agree. Won't stop some on here moaning about loyalty though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here