Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Madness of the Transfer Window

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I enjoyed the Poyet blog, balanced arguments and pretty good insight for a non Albion fan

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
I enjoyed reading that. The transfer window piece made me smile, as it really is like that. The Poyet piece is a very fair reflection on his reign over us. Even though nobody knew at the time you wrote that, he would be gone so soon after.

Between The Lines

Feb 15, 2013
Hove
I enjoyed reading that. The transfer window piece made me smile, as it really is like that. The Poyet piece is a very fair reflection on his reign over us. Even though nobody knew at the time you wrote that, he would be gone so soon after.

I certainly did not think he would go like that!

FWIW as a non Brighton fan, of course he has done well for you, but everything was on his side...it was yhe best time in your history to become Manager and he owes you a lot for that chance.

Your Leadership have their heads screwed on and look to have made another shrewd appointment. Im sure you will continue on an upward curve with perhaps more focus on the good work of the club rather than the outspoken, loowe cannon, egotist that was Poyet.

Poyet will be the one with regret.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here