Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sussex 20/20

Barry M

Jan 21, 2011
Will luke Wright and prior be playing Friday? And are both overseas players available?

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
I think Luke is available but Matt is probably with the test squad.
Dwayne and Scotty are both available

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Talking of T20, anyone heading to The Oval next week for the evening match against Surrey? First time The Oval for me, so where in the ground will Sussex supporters be?

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Talking of T20, anyone heading to The Oval next week for the evening match against Surrey? First time The Oval for me, so where in the ground will Sussex supporters be?

I'm going with a few others :moo:
If Mouth is going you should have no trouble finding a few other Sussex fans.

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
I actually tweeted Sussex about 20 minutes ago asking the same thing.
I imagine he should be allowed to play as England are playing New Zealand on Thursday.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
I actually tweeted Sussex about 20 minutes ago asking the same thing.
I imagine he should be allowed to play as England are playing New Zealand on Thursday.

Read post 5

Dancing Sock

Dec 8, 2012
Brighton
Can't get AS passionate about these as I do about FC and Pro40 cricket, but I am still looking forward to this competition!

As I'm a member I shall be going to all of the home games and heck I might even pop up to Lord's this Sunday too.

Very much looking forward to seeing the return of the Sussex legend that is Dwayne Smith, Friday should be a cracker.

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011

Don't know about that. But a great place to be is to the left of the sight screen under the massive arch "Vauxhall Stand". Opposite the pavilion. Great view. :)

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
One more question (god I feel like a right old cricket jcl) can I potg for the Surrey away game? Not 100% certain I'm going until the day so don't really want to buy a ticket beforehand.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Definately, ground is so big and they rely on roll ups to come along after work

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here