Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Reason for optimism

tobemeister6

Jan 15, 2008
Stratford, London
Just ran into Andrea Orlandi, Bruno, Calde and Leo Ulloa in Churchill Square car park, a timely reminder to myself that despite the negativity that has surrounded the club in the last six weeks or so, we still have an excellent squad that I'm sure with the right man at the helm and the controversy gone, can reach top six again next season.

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
Hope you weren't driving when you ran into them that would be a cause for pessimism!

The Brighton Buzz

Falmer here we come
Jan 31, 2008
Just ran into Andrea Orlandi, Bruno, Calde and Leo Ulloa in Churchill Square car park, a timely reminder to myself that despite the negativity that has surrounded the club in the last six weeks or so, we still have an excellent squad that I'm sure with the right man at the helm and the controversy gone, can reach top six again next season.

You want to watch where your driving if they are not fit for the start of the season we can blame you.:smile:

Aquilaugh

Jan 9, 2011

both turned inside out by Bolasie-you need better players

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here