Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone want two tickets to Jimmy Carr tonight at the Dome. Very near the front.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
I cannot go, baby sitting issues. You will need ti pick them up from Hurstpierpoint. Centre stalls. second row B23 & B24

Last edited:

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
£20 each?

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
If I did not have baby sitting issues of my own tonight would have taken them.

bomber130

bomber130
Jun 10, 2011
I paid the VAT on them

That's not why I think he's a cock it was the "I'm all for the afghan war as we will have a great paraplegic Olympic team" joke he's a dirty t w at who needs a good kicking. Sorry but being an ex service man that was a sick joke when he said it and is still sick and I wouldn't put a penny in his scummy pockets.

Jack Daniels

Aug 25, 2011
Buggers Hole
That's not why I think he's a cock it was the "I'm all for the afghan war as we will have a great paraplegic Olympic team" joke he's a dirty t w at who needs a good kicking. Sorry but being an ex service man that was a sick joke when he said it and is still sick and I wouldn't put a penny in his scummy pockets.

But probably no worse than Al Murray's Catholic Church in charge of babysitting joke. Which I am sure causes equally hurt in some quarters.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
let me lighten the mood.

Why do french people only have one egg for breakfast?

joeinbrighton

Nov 20, 2012
Brighton

Think Carr actually has spent a lot of time and effort raising funds for injured service personnel and performing gigs for them. Wouldn't profess to be his biggest fan, I can pretty much take or leave his comedy and he was pretty feeble on the 10 O'Clock Live series that just finished. But that aside, he is acknowledged as one of the hardest working comedians, performing one sell-out tour after another but also finding time to do the TV work and fundraisers too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here