Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Which team do you most want us to turn over (hopefully in style) this season

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Trying to get back to a bit of summer normality here.

Palace are not in the mix, probably best with what has been going on imo. We can wind up for that again very soon I expect

So with Adkins in charge and snapping up and trying to snap up players who did well for us last season, carrying on a tradition that goes back to Coppell, Ingmarson and Sidwell it has to be Reading for me.

Rumour has it that it all started to go wrong with Poyet and the board around the time of the Reading offer too.

Can there be another club you want us to beat more??

It'll be a tough one though, on paper they look good and however irritating Adkins is, he knows how to get teams with money promoted

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
Reading for me as well.
Just something about them I don't like. Probably goes back to the handball goal that was allowed and then when they nicked Steve Coppell from us.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Dirty Leeds,

First game,

Resounding win

All is forgotten.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Reading for me as well.
Just something about them I don't like. Probably goes back to the handball goal that was allowed and then when they nicked Steve Coppell from us.

That was Forster wasn't it?

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
Reading and QPR purely because they'll be our biggest local rivals this season. Burnley are still due a serious hammering from the 9 man fiasco match. Starting to really dislike Bolton and Blackburn with their freaky yet ignorant fans.

elninobonito

Whitehawk Born and Bred
May 27, 2011
Burnley for the 9 man game couple of seasons ago, Leeds away...just because Diouf was such a nob away season just passed.

Also like us to beat forest away, just to make up for the clanger this yearwhen we should have had all three points.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here