Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tomasz Kuszczak

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
Arsenal are looking to sign the polish interenational according to a Arsenal season ticket holder I work with, I love the PIG.

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
If true, hopefully he's had enough of sitting on the bench for a big name team and prefers playing every week for an ambitious but less big name team...

Commander

NSC Patreon
Apr 28, 2004
London
I can't see it. He's a cracking keeper but he's not good enough to be a Champions League number 1, and I can't see him wanting to go and play second fiddle to someone again, he's spent half his career doing that.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Highly doubtful but if they do we should just ask for one of their keepers in exchange. :)

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Arsenal are looking to sign the polish interenational according to a Arsenal season ticket holder I work with, I love the PIG.

You must be a sad individual to believe your Arsenal mate let alone post it on here.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
What the hell would Arsenal want with THREE Polish internation keepers. that's just GREEDY.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
total gash

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
They need a top 10 in the world keeper not a solid, middle of the Prem starter. West Brom / Fulham etc. I'd get worried, Arsenal? No chance shirley!

And if as a back-up why? They have loads of young keepers

BHAZiggy

Pedant
Jan 12, 2011
Hastings
But his mate said so, so it must be true. I'd like to hear it confirmed by a bloke in the pub though.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
You must be a sad individual to believe your Arsenal mate let alone post it on here.

This!!

Ok then, my mates a man utd STH (true as well) and he has told me Rooney is going to sign for Brighton.............Where the **** do these half baked stories come from?? is the BBC doing a re run of Jackanory or something!!!!

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
He is just too good for arsenal.

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC

I am sad you are right, I hope your avatar picture is your real bird*

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
This!!

Ok then, my mates a man utd STH (true as well) and he has told me Rooney is going to sign for Brighton.............Where the **** do these half baked stories come from?? is the BBC doing a re run of Jackanory or something!!!!

Hitony, Hitony, Hitony!, it was just a friendly work conversation, we was talking about the Gus Poyet situation and he mentioned Arsenal are looking at Tomasz, I wanted to know if you guys could shed some light on the subject!

rusty redeyes

Feb 26, 2007
Portslade, The Blue Anchor
Not convinced that arsenal would be interested, but I would suspect his value has increased after last seasons displays for us. Would also explain my Brez was given another year if the board thought they might be able to cash in on Kusz!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here