somewhere in Eastbourne
Time Team man
very interesting guy
died yesterday apparently

RIP Mick

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
A larger than life guy. I loved that series but I suppose they ended it while the original people were still around.

Boys 9d

Jan 3, 2012
Lancing
R I P. Time Team was never the same after he left. I'll always think of his colourful jumper.

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
very sad news - used to love sitting down on a Sunday evening watching Time Team & wondering if he'd ever be wearing a different jumper! Along with Phil "Ave a look at this 'ere Tony" Harding & the rest of the gang they really got me interested in history & made it fun & engaging for people - even my 10yr old son has loved watching it the last few years.
According to the attached story he had some health issues but nothing to suggest this would happen....:(

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-23041568

zeetha

Apr 11, 2011
Loved his enthusiasm and his colourful jumpers on Time Team. Very sad - was only 66 :(

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
From the telly he seemed a top, top bloke.

Too young, clever, and interesting to pass so soon.

Come on Time Team, that "special" is called for.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
One of the very few programmes I never missed & Mick was there from the start. Very sad news. RIP Mick.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
<Phil> "Tony, come and look over 'ere, we've dug a trench 6 foot down and we've found a box, it's long and made of mahogany! Hang on, it's got a name on it, it says Mick..."

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I don't understand this comment. it's been on for 20 years and still going as far as I know. Lots of regulars have come and gone in that time.

mostly repeats now and a few months ago C4 were thinking about axing it and there was a petition to keep it going but I never heard what happened

MJsGhost

Remembers
NSC Patreon
Jun 26, 2009
East
A larger than life guy. I loved that series but I suppose they ended it while the original people were still around.
I don't understand this comment. it's been on for 20 years and still going as far as I know. Lots of regulars have come and gone in that time.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2012/oct/19/channel-4-time-team

Just the end of the line after 20 years rather than because there were less 'original people' still around as far as I'm aware.

RIP Mick!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here