Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Oscar 1/10 Sky bet

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
Well someone has seriously lumped on or they know something. I can't think of too many 1/10 bets that have not come in?

bha100

Aug 25, 2011
Well someone has seriously lumped on or they know something. I can't think of too many 1/10 bets that have not come in?

You can't lump on with skybet, you couldn't have two banana's to a banana with them.

Should be done under the trades description act.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
If the interim manager isn't Oscar will that mean I lose my bet on him being next manager?

The market is normally for next permanent manager, so they should ignore the interim manager and only pay out once everything else is sorted out.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Gus was shorter than 1/10 with Reading. I think it got to c. 1/20 or 1/25 before they closed the book.

Janbha

Dec 5, 2008
Hove
But there have been quite a few interim managers that have done well and kept the job , im not saying thats the case here , but its best to prepare for all downers when money is at stake .

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
Heard from a friend this evening who was completing some contract work at the Amex yesterday.
He was told by the Club employee in charge of where he was working that Oscar is to be named Interim Manager (& the Manager) when disciplinary procedure finished.
He was adamant this is what he was told by the club employee so thought I would pass this on as this may be a way around not appointing a Manager until the Appeal is completed.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here