Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

poyet final poll

poyet last poll

• Total voters

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Why do we have to split our fan base like this. I would think that most people believe (as I do) that it was probably time for Poyet to go but would have been happy if it had turned out differently and he was still our manager.

These endless polls are tiresome.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Up until last nights tv 'performance' I was open minded and not taking sides. Loved Gus as manager and the type of football he had us playing, but after last night I've lost all respect for him unfortunately and will now be glad to see him gone and this whole sorry mess concluded.

D

Deleted member 2719

I love polls.:thumbsup:

Gus had it coming for sometime, he couldn't handle the pressure of the big club.

Advice to any new incoming Albion manager, Get on with the business and don't be to negative at home too often, use your strikers in a way that they stand a chance in scoring and stop blaming the budgets to the media.

Don't blame paper clappers for losses and understand the Palace match, most importantly visibly boo your eyes out with if we ever lose to them again.

Easy really, anyone up for it.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
They'll be plenty of bedwetters on here crying over Poyet's departure for months, if not years, to come - same as with Wendy.

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
I am not being a revisionist of his achievements because the did a good job for three and a half years but it is time for a split.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Why is it the final poll? And aren't all such polls pointless until we know what the hell has been going on?

Last edited:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
They'll be plenty of bedwetters on here crying over Poyet's departure for months, if not years, to come - same as with Wendy.

If we make an appointment like the disasterous one that followed DW I may even change my mind about Poyet and join them.

*shudder*

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here