Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I hope they bring back the big collars! :rave:

brighton-retro.jpg

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
bit advance isnt it, a deal for over a year away?

and hadnt we established in previous correspondance that the big brands dont do the customisation for a club of our modest size, so we'd be off the catalouge which is usually bit shite.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I'd put money on it being Adidas if I were a betting man

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
bit advance isnt it, a deal for over a year away?

You'd be surprised how far in advance that sort of this is sorted out. The club had spoken to both Adidas and Errea (and presumably others) about the 2014-15 kit before the end of last season

I forget if it was specifically Errea or all possible manufacturers but to sort out a bespoke kit rather than following a template you have to book in with them and their designers about 18 months in advance

Drebin

Jul 25, 2011
Norway
You'd be surprised how far in advance that sort of this is sorted out. The club had spoken to both Adidas and Errea (and presumably others) about the 2014-15 kit before the end of last season

I forget if it was specifically Errea or all possible manufacturers but to sort out a bespoke kit rather than following a template you have to book in with them and their designers about 18 months in advance

18 months?

There are a few posters on here who have designed nice albion kits with ms paint in 10 minutes! Would love it to be adidas though. We might get a catalogue kit but it would still be better than this seasons (home) kit and i bet there would be some tidy leisure/trainingwear.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here