Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Available Interim Managers

Neecha

Jul 10, 2012
London
I found this list online. I have composed in order of my preference for potential interim or Temp to Perm managers to succeed GP

There's a lot of choice...who would you choose and who would you tell to fk right off?

1.Martin O'Neill
2.Oscar Garcia
3.Gerard Houllier
4.Frank Rijkard
5.Mancini
6.Ruud Gullit
6.Alex Mcleish
7.Avram Grant
8.Gareth Southgate
9.Schteeeve McLaren
10.Kenny Dalglish
11.George Graham
12.David O'leary

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
Number 2 and 8 are the only likely contenders on your list and even number 8 is suspect.

Maybe 2 is in contact with the club through our Jewish connections but remember he left citing personal reasons which may be he didn't like it there.

I hope 2 has already considered the weather as these Spanish types find our winters depressing and we don't seem to be having summers anymore!

And thinking about it even I'm finding our summers depressing!

shaunslats

Mar 6, 2013
Magrathea
it will be a friend of bloom or barber who can just be cheap and easy to look after the team for a bit, not a proper manager. cant guess who this will be but assume he'll have spurs links.

shaunslats

Mar 6, 2013
Magrathea
Or the impression I got from the bloom interview on facebook is that the interim manager will become permanent manager after 3 weeks of gus' appeal, so sherwood or OGJ it is

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
I found this list online. I have composed in order of my preference for potential interim or Temp to Perm managers to succeed GP

There's a lot of choice...who would you choose and who would you tell to fk right off?

1.Martin O'Neill
2.Oscar Garcia
3.Gerard Houllier
4.Frank Rijkard
5.Mancini
6.Ruud Gullit
6.Alex Mcleish
7.Avram Grant
8.Gareth Southgate
9.Schteeeve McLaren
10.Kenny Dalglish
11.George Graham
12.David O'leary

Honestly, 80% of those names won't consider being interim manager at our club...

half time scores

Mar 19, 2012
Lounging-on-the-chintz
it will be a friend of bloom or barber who can just be cheap and easy to look after the team for a bit, not a proper manager. cant guess who this will be but assume he'll have spurs links.

Forgive me for asking, Brady or Bridcutt ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here