Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Proactive substitutions
Flying at teams from the kick off at home most games I hope

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
We may get someone who is just happy to be here and not ambitious at all. We havnt had one of those since ooh, Russell slade, Martin hinshelwood or even jeff wood.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
We may get someone who is just happy to be here and not ambitious at all. We havnt had one of those since ooh, Russell slade, Martin hinshelwood or even jeff wood.

Then again we may get someone who strikes a happy medium and loves being here but is able to say "no comment" in a media interview rather than let his mouth run away with him most of the time.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Then again we may get someone who strikes a happy medium and loves being here but is able to say "no comment" in a media interview rather than let his mouth run away with him most of the time.

Possibly. I can't think of many ambitious, successful managers like that though. David moyes possibly. Sometimes you need to take the ups and downs of a person.

One positive though. We may see a refilm of the pre match video. And removal of the slide that shows on the screens when the club want you back in your seats. We am also really find out about the Glenn Murray situation ( I understand the club were furious when he clarified what happened pre the home game this season - this was the issue that andy naylor referred to in his comment that it almost blew up before st Patrick's day)

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
er .. Liverpool fans will like us again?
We rolled over for them at Anfield, allowed them to beat us at the Amex, and our manager stuck up for their spiteful racist striker like a clown.

How could they possibly like us even more?

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Not allowing our main striker to leave at the end of his contract, joining our arch-rivals, and proceeding to score 30 goals as they bypass us on the way to the Premier League.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Not allowing our main striker to leave at the end of his contract, joining our arch-rivals, and proceeding to score 30 goals as they bypass us on the way to the Premier League.

Please see my post 9........ I reckon there may be more to come on this point. Sadly.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
. We am also really find out about the Glenn Murray situation ( I understand the club were furious when he clarified what happened pre the home game this season - this was the issue that andy naylor referred to in his comment that it almost blew up before st Patrick's day)

Interesting. I never understood why we let him go, and that was when he left not after he scored so many goals last season. I fricking loved moody GM when he was here.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here