Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Season Ticket Cards

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Usually about a week before. Did you have one last year? If so you just use your old one of course.

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
If you're an existing STH who isn't changing seats, you won't need a new card. If not, I'd imagine they'll be in the post over the next couple of weeks.

Greavsey

Jul 4, 2007
They are sending new cards this season because of the change of sponsor to Amex, or so I was told in the club shop a few weeks back when I went to change me current knackered out one!

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
They are sending new cards this season because of the change of sponsor to Amex, or so I was told in the club shop a few weeks back when I went to change me current knackered out one!

Which is good news for those with a card that is knackered, and bad news for those who have had to fork out £££££ for a replacement.

Greavsey

Jul 4, 2007
Who knows? I'm sure they'll arrive the week before the first pre-season game or summat..

Greavsey

Jul 4, 2007
Which is good news for those with a card that is knackered, and bad news for those who have had to fork out £££££ for a replacement.

My card just simply stopped allowing me in the ground at the Wolves game, so as it was a technical fault I didn't have to pay for a replacement.

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
My card just simply stopped allowing me in the ground at the Wolves game, so as it was a technical fault I didn't have to pay for a replacement.

That's good news as I have read reports on here of people having to pay if their cards had "split" as a result of wear and tear.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Just spoke to a friend at the ticket office, So far new ST holders will get a smartcard, however it does have a new design.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

There's nothing on the card to indicate who is sponsoring the team.

Greavsey

Jul 4, 2007
What is the "usual wear" and tear that would make a season ticket card split!?

Personally i get mine out of my wallet to place flat on card readers about 4 times on a match day and then it stays in my wallet until the next match. Surely that is it's usual wear and tear and not sure why the club should have to foot the bill for a breakage?

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Mine's as good as new. I don't need a new one. Let's save some dosh for the club.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
What is the "usual wear" and tear that would make a season ticket card split!?

Personally i get mine out of my wallet to place flat on card readers about 4 times on a match day and then it stays in my wallet until the next match. Surely that is it's usual wear and tear and not sure why the club should have to foot the bill for a breakage?

Some people think usual wear includes scraping ice off of their windcreen in the winter

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here