Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

bloom interview

shaunslats

Mar 6, 2013
Magrathea
south east today tweet - "#bhafc fans can expect to watch a video interview with chairman Tony Bloom on the club website later. He's not being put up for I/v though" @BBCSESport

interesting.

shaunslats

Mar 6, 2013
Magrathea
image.jpg

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Interesting. Wonder why, when everything's been played so utterly perfectly by the club recently, there's no questions to be asked of them? Weird.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
He must have heard you, Sneaky...

Maybe someone could bung the gist of it up here later.

Aug 23, 2011
Interesting. Wonder why, when everything's been played so utterly perfectly by the club recently, there's no questions to be asked of them? Weird.

possibly he's not in the country and so they can't set up a "proper" interview however no doubt they'll be answering some questions we have. Most interviews are pre-planned anyway with the questions staged beforehand unless you have someone like Paxman who wouldn't stand for that

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
possibly he's not in the country and so they can't set up a "proper" interview however no doubt they'll be answering some questions we have. Most interviews are pre-planned anyway with the questions staged beforehand unless you have someone like Paxman who wouldn't stand for that

With respect, what an utterly bizarre post almost from start to finish.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
I would imagine its scripted and checked by the lawyers. He will say some things that prima facie will defend the clubs position without going into detail. He may defend the club against the accusations from gus without answering specifics. I hope it's a better job than the press releases have been. I think he will do well

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here