Barnes~Ulloa​

Subject to transfer changes.

:)

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Wot no Dave ?
No Dave or El-Abd until they sign on the dotted line :)

Edit: Although that probably rules out Shorey as well, but I'll keep him in for now.

Last edited:

Sam Ovett

The New Manager Bus
Kuszczak

Bruno
Upson
Greer
Maksimenko

Bridcutt
Orlandi
Agustien

Barnes
Ulloa
Buckley

Bench
Ankergren
El-Abd
Calderon
Crofts
Forster-Caskey
LuaLua
March

I think that Maksimenko should play. Whenever there's a gap in the team, I think it's best that DS members trained in that position are played rather than filling it in with a first teamer in an uncomfortable position. What better time for DS members to gain valuable experience when there is no dedicated first teamer for that position?

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Kuszczak

Bruno
Upson
Greer
Maksimenko

Bridcutt
Orlandi
Agustien

Barnes
Ulloa
Buckley

Bench
Ankergren
El-Abd
Calderon
Crofts
Forster-Caskey
LuaLua
March

I think that Maksimenko should play. Whenever there's a gap in the team, I think it's best that DS members trained in that position are played rather than filling it in with a first teamer in an uncomfortable position. What better time for DS members to gain valuable experience when there is no dedicated first teamer for that position?

Need a striker on the bench. Barker instead of Caskey

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Kuszczak

Bruno
Upson
Greer
Maksimenko

Bridcutt
Orlandi
Agustien

Barnes
Ulloa
Buckley

Bench
Ankergren
El-Abd
Calderon
Crofts
Forster-Caskey
LuaLua
March

I don't think Agustien will start if he's unfit as he says he is, might replace with JFC?

How has Buckley performed per season? I might prefer KLL to give cover to the LB which is going to be a problem for us.

Still going for a 3-1 victory, they're nothing special and weakened.

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
Kush
Bruno
Calderon
Upson
Greer
Bridcutt
Crofts
Lopez
Orlandi
Barnes
Ulloa

Subs
Makismenko
El Abd
Agestien
Buckley
JFC
March
Brezavan

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I think Barnes may start on the left of midfield to protect Calderon or Makismenko. Maybe I'm stuck in a Gus mentality though and Oscar will think that playing Barnes upfront will give us the firepower to win the game rather than worry about losing it. Hope so.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here