Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

hi everyone i am sorry if i moan about all the managers we get linked with

brightonmark1234

Feb 9, 2010
Worthing
hi everyone i am sorry if i annoy you on here i just want the best for our great club

i just want the right man for are great club to take us forward and keep the type of football we play and just make some change

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Oscar is the man, I reckon.

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
You have pretty much dismissed any suggestion that has been made, but other than Alan Curbishley I haven't seen you actually suggest anyone that you would like.

Who do you think is "the right man for are great club to take us forward and keep the type of football we play and just make some change"?

brightonmark1234

Feb 9, 2010
Worthing
You have pretty much dismissed any suggestion that has been made, but other than Alan Curbishley I haven't seen you actually suggest anyone that you would like.
i dunno mate
Who do you think is "the right man for are great club to take us forward and keep the type of football we play and just make some change"?
i dunno mate i just want whats best for the club

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Hang on, didn't you say you didn't want Oscar because he has no experience in English football?

joeinbrighton

Nov 20, 2012
Brighton
It goes without saying that it is imperative Brighton get their next appointment right. By the sound of it, Oscar is the man they have lined up and that suggests continuity with the current system and style of play that Brighton have in place at all levels. Time is of the essence though and if Poyet does go through with his appeal, the new man is likely to be coming in with less of a month to run before the new season begins and so will have little time to assess the squad and to be bringing in players.

While you have to appreciate Brighton's absolute need to do everything by the book in terms of Poyet's disciplinary process, the length of time that it has taken up has meant that other Championship teams have stolen a march on them in preparing for the new season, which means the club will be at a disadvantage when the new season begins.

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
It goes without saying that it is imperative Brighton get their next appointment right. By the sound of it, Oscar is the man they have lined up and that suggests continuity with the current system and style of play that Brighton have in place at all levels. Time is of the essence though and if Poyet does go through with his appeal, the new man is likely to be coming in with less of a month to run before the new season begins and so will have little time to assess the squad and to be bringing in players.

While you have to appreciate Brighton's absolute need to do everything by the book in terms of Poyet's disciplinary process, the length of time that it has taken up has meant that other Championship teams have stolen a march on them in preparing for the new season, which means the club will be at a disadvantage when the new season begins.

Okay mate

daveybgtt

May 12, 2010
North Sompting
tumblr_mhwd7h0vfP1qcga5ro1_500.gif

Attachments

• tumblr_mhwd7h0vfP1qcga5ro1_500.gif
    tumblr_mhwd7h0vfP1qcga5ro1_500.gif
    845.6 KB · Views: 52

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
I REALLY want Oscar.

Firstly you really do need to find out exactly what feelings Oscar has for you, if his feelings are like yours I'm positive the 2 of you can get it together and make a go of things! please do let us know how things progress, and well done for letting us all know about your feelings.

Good luck from all at NSC :thumbsup:

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Firstly you really do need to find out exactly what feelings Oscar has for you, if his feelings are like yours I'm positive the 2 of you can get it together and make a go of things! please do let us know how things progress, and well done for letting us all know about your feelings.

Good luck from all at NSC :thumbsup:

:lol: Thanks - This could be the start of something truly beautiful between me and the wonky-faced fat Ben Affleck-a-like.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here