Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Has El Abd gone as well?

Centurion

Sep 2, 2012
Hearing a very unsubstantiated rumour he has signed for anther club in Midlands but not who. May be complete shit but anyone else heard anything?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Saw him at the virgin club on Saturday and he appeared a happy bunny

Butch Willykins

Jun 17, 2011
Shoreham-by-Sea
Yes, him Charlie and Tanno are starting a new venture as a 'Right Said Fred' tribute act.

image.jpg

dragonred

Aug 8, 2011
Hove
heard he's got to weigh up a probable 1 year deal here and 2 years at a northern club - would imagine the thought of leaving here for the north far from pleasant, especially for a local guy whose settled, but 2 years is guaranteed money in what is a short career so wouldn't be surprised if did go for the security

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
If it's Midlands I'd go for Forest.

Lifelong Supporter

Aug 4, 2009
Burgess Hill
I expect him to stay. In all fairness he is a limited player but one who has a lot of goodwill here who is well settled and familiar with his team mates. If he moves he starts with a clean slate at the age of 28. He will have to prove himself to the new club and I can foresee difficulties for him at this level. I think it likely he would miss us more than we would miss him.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I'm amazed that the Club didn't offer Adam a 2 year deal. That would have given him the security he needed. We wouldn't be having this conversation then!. He is a player who has been with the Club since schooldays, bleeds blue and white blood, is fiercely loyal and has come on leaps and bounds ability wise in the last couple of seasons. Our loss could prove to be someone else@s gain.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here